Sydenham Institute of Management - reaching milestones

dear Cet aspirants , i am back , well , all those who are planning to write the CET this year will be happy to know that leaving JBIMS aside even Sydenham is crossing various landmarks , and being a government institute it has achived tremendous…

dear Cet aspirants ,
i am back , well , all those who are planning to write the CET this year will be happy to know that leaving JBIMS aside even Sydenham is crossing various landmarks , and being a government institute it has achived tremendous appreciation from various sectors of the industry and is ready to cross a new horizon ,
i will be releasing the placement data in a few days and by that time it will be clear , cheers for those aspiring for CET , do well and try to get the best colleges , jbims and sydenham ,
i would like to wish yu all a very happy new year and may the dreams of all yu guys come true ,
coolrahine k

Can you tell me, what is the last for applying to Sydenham through CAT ??
Also, what were the cut-offs last year ???

Can you tell me, what is the last for applying to Sydenham through CAT ??
Also, what were the cut-offs last year ???

Sydenham does not fall directly under CAT but it comes under CET which takes CAT, XAT, MAT , ATMA scores , so wait for CET details and then yu can applythere but percentile requirements this year will be nothingless than 99.95 , take that into consideration ,
all the very best
bengal tiger
coolrahine k
Sydenham does not fall directly under CAT but it comes under CET which takes CAT, XAT, MAT , ATMA scores , so wait for CET details and then yu can applythere but percentile requirements this year will be nothingless than 99.95 , take that into consideration ,
all the very best
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

are you kidding or what?
sydenham require 99.95 percentile

For all those seeking admission to the 2 year full time post graduation courses at sydenham this is the admission procedure we will be following :
1) For the Mumbai University recognized MMS course we will be taking the final CET score and the admission will be through the CAP (Centralized Allocation Process) or as per the guidelines of the DTE.
2) For the autonomous PGDBM course of thE Govt of Maharashtra , we are contemplating taking the CET written score and conducting GD/PI of our own. However this is not confirmed yet and a decision in this regard will be taken and a notification will appear in all leading newspapers .

Thanking You for the interest that you have shown in our institution.

are you kidding or what?
sydenham require 99.95 percentile

hehe see whos talking , what will i gain out of this , making 4 posts in pagalguy and then coming out with statements like , kidding and all will be of no use , ask the experienced buddies out here , it does require that high percentile yu knw what , in OMS category in the junior batch out of 9 for MMS , there are 3 people with 99.99 , there names are akhand pratap singh , another 2 guys from bihar , the rest are also above 99.97- vikash , 99.97- another vikas , so yu can see 5 guys with an avergae percentile of 99.98 last year itself so the rest are also near about this range , to be modest i mentioned that 99.95 petrcentile will be helpful if GD PI goes bad , think twice before yu comment such things like kiddish and all , we are operating here to help students and not mislead them , even my frends from jbims will be doing this in their respective thread , if the requirements are tough accept it , whats the point in mentioning that cut offs will be 99.3 for OMS when its not that way ,
well for maharashgtra students and particularly MUmbia university students the percentile requirements are 99.3 upwards ,
i hope the picture is clear now ,
all the best to every aspirant
bengal tiger
coolrahine k
hehe see whos talking , what will i gain out of this , making 4 posts in pagalguy and then coming out with statements like , kidding and all will be of no use , ask the experienced buddies out here , it does require that high percentile yu knw what , in OMS category in the junior batch out of 9 for MMS , there are 3 people with 99.99 , there names are akhand pratap singh , another 2 guys from bihar , the rest are also above 99.97- vikash , 99.97- another vikas , so yu can see 5 guys with an avergae percentile of 99.98 last year itself so the rest are also near about this range , to be modest i mentioned that 99.95 petrcentile will be helpful if GD PI goes bad , think twice before yu comment such things like kiddish and all , we are operating here to help students and not mislead them , even my frends from jbims will be doing this in their respective thread , if the requirements are tough accept it , whats the point in mentioning that cut offs will be 99.3 for OMS when its not that way ,
well for maharashgtra students and particularly MUmbia university students the percentile requirements are 99.3 upwards ,
i hope the picture is clear now ,
all the best to every aspirant
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

You mean 99.xx%tile in CET (and not CAT or XAT), right?
voodoochile Says

No OMS funda is applicable to Outside Mah state studs, hence he means marks in CAT/XAT/MAT, etc (OMS quota 15% , no need to give CET)

If you give CET then you stand in open category

I hope this helps.

CoollRahine:- Buddy great post. even i am looking forward to be a dynamite myself.

Thanks

2) For the autonomous PGDBM course of thE Govt of Maharashtra , we are contemplating taking the CET written score and conducting GD/PI of our own. However this is not confirmed yet and a decision in this regard will be taken and a notification will appear in all leading newspapers .

Thanking You for the interest that you have shown in our institution.

I was talking about this course..
Last year I heard that for PGDBM CAT score was considered...

And what are the chances this year of considering CAT for PGDBM ??

Well Sydenham PGDBM & MMS do consider CAT, MAT, ATMA etc. besides MH-CET for the written scores for OMS students for a while now. Maharashtra sudents are selected exclusively thru CET.
So the selection does take place thru CAT scores already. However CAT scores are not used exclusively for selection.

I was talking about this course..
Last year I heard that for PGDBM CAT score was considered...

And what are the chances this year of considering CAT for PGDBM ??
voodoochile Says

He means in CET and scores converted to CET !! Also this is only for OMS students !! For open category Home Univ mumbai students u require a home univ rank of around 100 to make it in the first list !!!

hii rahine......i had some questions for u........thr r lots of them soo pls ans whnevr u get time....
1) whts the avg pay package in sydenham this yr???
2) is thr a sep entrance for pgdbm this yr....??
3) last yr wht ws the cutt off in sydenham for mumbai students.........coz my frend sd in the 2nd round she ws offrd pgdbm at 164 mrks.
4) wht sort of salary cn a frehsher expect??
5) avg sal for marketing????
6)n hows mohan mahurkar?? hehe

hii rahine......i had some questions for u........thr r lots of them soo pls ans whnevr u get time....
3) last yr wht ws the cutt off in sydenham for mumbai students.........coz my frend sd in the 2nd round she ws offrd pgdbm at 164 mrks.

Cant divulge placement details yet though u can take my word tht we've had rockin placeemnts!
As of now no sep entrance for PG !! Check my earlier post for details!!
Last admitted OPEN CATEGORY home univ candidate had a score of 159 in PGDBM
No discrimination between freshers and laterals !! Fresher can xpect to be the higest paid person on campus
Mahurkar doesnt teach ne more coz hez now a part of Rajiv Gandhi college!!

Cant divulge placement details though u can take my word tht we've had rockin placements!!

No sep entrance for PG !! Check prev posts for details!!

Last candidate under open category home univ had a score of 159 in PG!!

Fresher can b the highest sal on campus !!

Mahurkar is no more a an integral part of the faculty

well , as coorectly answered by Ashutosh we cant release the placement data as of yet , but we will be doing it with a nation wide press release in some days , that time yu will get the full picture of the scenario , well i can only saythat the placements have crossed new milestones which will be evident when it gets released ,
ashutosh , thanks for mainatining the pulse of the thread even a big hi to nazif ,
keep rocking and all the very best for the exams k
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

well i would also like to suggest guys that rathger than sending offline questions in messenger , why not directly ask the queries here itself so that it isanswered once and for all , coz there are lots of passive users who just go through the posts and then do not post , so for the benfit of all please see to it that queries are posted here itself , so that it doesnt becum cumbersum ,
my best wishes to all ya guys ,
bengal tiger
coolrahine k

hi! thanx for all the info...

please mention as to how is the scene for laterals..?... i am a mech engg with 27 months work ex in a fortune 500 MNC...into design & engineering of telecom power systems ...from concept to pilot production.

how are the placements & profiles..?

hi,
seniors from sydenham!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
please help....how are the placements????.......min.avg,max please quote figures if possible.....

incase a comparitive placement data can be provided for the top CET Colleges........please....

im in a dilemma....regarding choice of colleges to apply thru cet 07....

good wrk rahine...........me a sydenham bms student so feel good to c wrk lik this done for syd mms..........i think coz ppl gettin jus 1 mrk less thn jb r thr in syd..........it shud hv bettr placmnt thn wht it hs....