Summers at XIMB

Summers at XIMB was pretty decent this year, and everyone has been placed. The companies that have recruited students are:- 3M ABN Amro ACC Accenture Apollo Health Street Ashok Leyland Balmer & Lawrie Bank of Baroda Blowplast B…

Summers at XIMB was pretty decent this year, and everyone has been placed. The companies that have recruited students are:-
3M
ABN Amro
ACC
Accenture
Apollo Health Street
Ashok Leyland
Balmer & Lawrie
Bank of Baroda
Blowplast
BMC
BPCL
Britannia
Cavinkare
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Enercon India
Wockhardt
IOCL
Godrej & Boyce
Hewlett Packard
Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages
iFlex
IMRB
INDAL
ITC
ITC Bhadrachalam
J K Paper
Johnson & Johnson
Jubilant Organosys
Kone Elevators
KPMG
L & T
L&T; Infotech
L'Oreal
Ma Foi
Minda HUF
National Innovation Foundation
Ness Technologies
OMC
Pidilite Industries
Pilkington
Polaris
Principal Asset Mgmt Company
Spectrum
Starcom
Sundaram Finance
TATA AIG
Tata Motors
Tata Sons
Tata Steel
TexZipper
TISCO
Toyota Kirloskar Ltd.
WeP Peripherals
Wockhardt

Hope the final placements for my batch next year is quite good too! :-)

Good luck to everyone for their summers.

hello guru vanakkam,

this is a fellow guy from madras having got admit into pgp 2004-06...
can we go on wtih the assumptions that almost the same kind of placement trends will continue and markets will be up 2 years down the line...atleast roughly

can u also plz let us know ur personal email id..all the letters sent to ximb address are bouncing

with thanks,
Vignesh.

hi vignesh,
u can expect better placements no issues about that.it is a legacy that passes on from batch 2 batch.our seniors worked very hard during their summers got gud placemnts.all 120 of us r geared up to do a gud job this time to get even better placements.........hope the coming batch shall also do the same.
n having a buoyant econmy also helps.indian shinning !!!!!!!!!!!!balaji hittin akhtar for sixes............!!!!!!!its a gud time to do mba.
welcome to the big league.........hope 2 c u in june!!!

regards,
ranjan
ximb-2003-05

dear ranjan,
more than happy to see u reply... i am feeling as if i am there...
thanks a lot..will be coming to ximb shortly...willl catch u all soon..

btw, where r u doing ur summers...if by any chance in bangalore/chennai we can meet up ..

wiht thanks,
Vignesh.

dear what is the average salary of rural management course in xim b and how many janta apply for this course

hey ximb guys, i am from IIM L. and i will do my summers in L'Oreal. Am looking for people who will also do summers in L'oreal. so please, tell those from your college to mail me at [email protected], i have made a yahoo group of all L'Oreal interns.

cheers
seshagiri