Summer Internship Training

Hi, I am pursuing 3rd trimester of PGDM(dual specialization). Though,I am in dilemma which stream to be chosen for specialization,but I am thinking to do it with major in finance and minor in operations. I got an offer to do my Summer Internsh…

Hi,
I am pursuing 3rd trimester of PGDM(dual specialization). Though,I am in dilemma which stream to be chosen for specialization,but I am thinking to do it with major in finance and minor in operations.
I got an offer to do my Summer Internship training at Xotic frujus Pvt. Ltd.(operations profile):. I went through the company's website as well, not finding it upto the mark to get my SIP done from there.
Also, let it be offering finance profile, i wont mind going there.But because of operations profile, this SIP program will not add greater value to my resume.
So I want you guys to help me in taking this decision.:

P.S. link for the company's website is
Welcome to Xotik Frujus Pvt. Ltd.

GLA University is launching Summer Trainning program 2014 at University campus. The program would be like an interactive session for the students who are interested in the organization, or are interested to be a part of it. The salient features of the program will be University level certificate course, a specific intervention at a crucial stage of education that can help students start secondary education ready to learn, Using facilities of University Labs and library etc. All the interested students may visit the university website for full details (www.gla.ac.in)

Friends you must be thinking what to do in this hot summers . GLA University has launched something very intresting for you. University has launched summer training program for class 11th and 12th science students. The five days summer training at the university will enable them to learn and know the aspects in the research field. Through the means of different experiments the students will get to enhance their practical knowledge as well. Fee for the program is reasonabliy low. For more details you can visit www.gla.ac.in