suggestions needed!!! soundboards..

i am 33 yr old…working in managerial capacity in insurance company…govt of India…intend to do mba from isb or iima (pgpX)…is is a right move… i need this as i want to break away from the field as growth is very sluggish outhere… suggest …

i am 33 yr old..working in managerial capacity in insurance company..govt of India...intend to do mba from isb or iima (pgpX)...is is a right move.. i need this as i want to break away from the field as growth is very sluggish outhere..
suggest in most blunt ways..
and dont imagine me as a "typical sarkari babu"...

i am 33 yr old..working in managerial capacity in insurance company..govt of India...intend to do mba from isb or iima (pgpX)...is is a right move.. i need this as i want to break away from the field as growth is very sluggish outhere..
suggest in most blunt ways..
and dont imagine me as a "typical sarkari babu"...

The first step towards running is walking... 😃 I think by realizing that u need an MBA, u have taken the first step!! All the Best...

As fas as the right moves are concerned, its ur decision pal. Both are great schools.. U are going for the best.. be prepared to put in lots of efforts & get ready to battle it outta that place... 😃

Cheers

thanx for encouragements : 😃