Suggestion Needed : plz help

Hi All Its a great forum …I want your advice at this junction of my career . I have 3 yr exp in manual testing (Investment bankig + retail banking) domain in two biggies TCS and Infy :smiley: .I want to do MBA abroad so that I can be a Bus…

Hi All

Its a great forum ..I want your advice at this junction of my career . I have 3 yr exp in manual testing (Investment bankig + retail banking) domain in two biggies TCS and Infy 😃 .I want to do MBA abroad so that I can be a Business Analyst and settle there . Can you advise me for which B schools which take GMAT I should target in terms of good placement , moneywise effective, easy visa ,work permit, immigartion facilities and overall good environment. I shall be very thankful

Cheers
Sumit

Hi All

Its a great forum ..I want your advice at this junction of my career . I have 3 yr exp in manual testing (Investment bankig + retail banking) domain in two biggies TCS and Infy 😃 .I want to do MBA abroad so that I can be a Business Analyst and settle there . Can you advise me for which B schools which take GMAT I should target in terms of good placement , moneywise effective, easy visa ,work permit, immigartion facilities and overall good environment. I shall be very thankful

Cheers
Sumit

if u have good marks in ur 10th 12th and bachelors then apply to wharton...u can also look at chicago business school there course on finacial engineering is well known....also try google ull gt the list of the ivy league colleges...u can also look at isb hyderabad..i thnk that wd be a gr8 option...

Thanks Ankit..my marks are as follows :

10th : 80.6%
12th : 75.6 %
B Tech (Hons) Chemical : 77.9 %

and ur suggestion abt US B schools ..will not that be a costly affair ? I heard is around 50 lakhs 😞 and what are ivy league schools ?