Sufficient GMAT scores..????

hello everyone, i am planning to give gmat this year…& looking for indian colleges like isb, iima, iimb, iic…cab sum1 please tell me the avg gmat score required for these colleges…also i m having a workex of 3 years…would that b …

hello everyone,

i am planning to give gmat this year....& looking for indian colleges like isb, iima, iimb, iic...
cab sum1 please tell me the avg gmat score required for these colleges...also i m having a workex of 3 years....would that b sufficient for the above mentioned colleges..??

PLEASE HELP......TIA

1) There is no average score requirement published by colleges in general. You can look at last class's average GMAT score and then decide for yourself. Being an Indian candidate applying to Indian schools you can go with a thumb rule of 700+
2) At a low work experience such as yours it would be very tough to enter IIM one year programs as they have strong and at times mandatory high work experience requirements. ISB can be one potential B-school to apply.

@ivyctor2010

1) There is no average score requirement published by colleges in general. You can look at last class's average GMAT score and then decide for yourself. Being an Indian candidate applying to Indian schools you can go with a thumb rule of 700+2) At a low work experience such as yours it would be very tough to enter IIM one year programs as they have strong and at times mandatory high work experience requirements. ISB can be one potential B-school to apply.

thanks a lot....