Success Stories - Career Path 3 or more years post MBA.

Hi Everyone, There are a lot of threads detailing the success stories of people who made it to the best B Schools. A few are there about the career options after MBA in a particular specialization. But I didn’t come across any thread where in…

Hi Everyone,

There are a lot of threads detailing the success stories of people who made it to the best B Schools. A few are there about the career options after MBA in a particular specialization. But I didn't come across any thread where in people might have shared that how there career shaped up post MBA.

Request people who have completed there MBA and have been working for more than 3 years to share there success stories post MBA. It will help us in understanding:

1. How MBA has helped them boost their careers and do they feel it helped them reach the position they currently are at?
2. What are the designations and scope of work after 6-7 years of experience post MBA?
3. What happens when a person doesn't get the job profile he was aspiring for post MBA and how did he finally manage to get it?

Please, add anything that you would like to suggest the current MBA grads
to do while on campus that may be helpful in a long run.

Also, please share the following details:

Name of MBA College and the year you passed out in.
Name of the company you are working for and what is your current designation.
Anything else that you feel is relevant.

Thanks in advance.
Look forward to some interesting post .....:cheerio:

Hi Everyone,

There are a lot of threads detailing the success stories of people who made it to the best B Schools. A few are there about the career options after MBA in a particular specialization. But I didn't come across any thread where in people might have shared that how there career shaped up post MBA.

Request people who have completed there MBA and have been working for more than 3 years to share there success stories post MBA. It will help us in understanding:

1. How MBA has helped them boost their careers and do they feel it helped them reach the position they currently are at?
2. What are the designations and scope of work after 6-7 years of experience post MBA?
3. What happens when a person doesn't get the job profile he was aspiring for post MBA and how did he finally manage to get it?

Please, add anything that you would like to suggest the current MBA grads
to do while on campus that may be helpful in a long run.

Also, please share the following details:

Name of MBA College and the year you passed out in.
Name of the company you are working for and what is your current designation.
Anything else that you feel is relevant.

Thanks in advance.
Look forward to some interesting post .....:cheerio:

a thread much awaited... thanks a lot

Hi Puys ...

Please, somebody respond to this thread. I hope once two three persons have shared there experiences the thread will pick up .....

May be somebody with a lesser experience may start ... looks like not many experienced MBA graduates around ....

Real good thread. But are there no MBA's returning to PG to post their experiences ???