Study Partners for CAT 2022

Hi All,

I am preparing for CAT 2022. I am looking for study partners (3 - 4), who are based out of anywhere in India.

I have CL TestGym which is valid till March 2022, we can come together, an hour a day and discuss various problems that we have solved through out the day, over Zoom, Teams, whatever works.

6 Likes

Hii there.

My name is Nishtha Singh. I am from India. I am looking forward for few study buddies for cat 2022 we can chat and discuss about the questions in a telegram group. Do let me know about it.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Interested

Hey
I’m interested

Hey man…I’m totally down! let me know how can we connect.

Hey! I’m interested.

I’m interested!

Interested

Hey, I’m interested too. Let me know how you plan to do it

Interested

Hey,
So we could connect over a zoom call and discuss problems and practice. Please drop me an email to [email protected] with your contact details so that I can connect with you.

Hi Karleen
We could connect over a zoom call and discuss problems and practice. Please drop me an email to [email protected] with your contact details so that I can connect with you.

Thanks
Rohit

Hi @Siddhant7295,
We could connect over a zoom call and discuss problems and practice. Please drop me an email to [email protected] with your contact details so that I can connect with you.

Thanks
Rohit

Hi @Manushree_Pradhan ,

Thanks
Rohit

Hi @KORN036,

Thanks
Rohit

Hi @sneha_singh08,

Thanks
Rohit

Hi @N04,

Thanks
Rohit

Hi @nishtha_singh,

Thanks
Rohit

Selling my TIME material for 4K which includes everything. All books with solutions. And if you buy this, I would also provide you with VARC1000 by gejo and DILR1000 ka recorded lessons for free. Let me know if anyone is in need.

VARC 1000: Rs 10,000
DILR 1000:Rs 10,000
TIME material: 9,950

All of this at just Rs 5000

Connect with me personally if interested.