study partner at Hyderabad/Pune

I am from Raipur, C.G, having six years of work ex. & will be appearing in GMAT on August this year, previously I have appeared in GRE on 2005 and then my score was 1420. I have been thinking about GMAT since more then a couple of year, unfortunat…

I am from Raipur, C.G, having six years of work ex. & will be appearing in GMAT on August this year, previously I have appeared in GRE on 2005 and then my score was 1420. I have been thinking about GMAT since more then a couple of year, unfortunately it didnt worked out because of job and other hindrances, now I will be taking leave for next three months and would like to dedicate all available time for study. As in my city it is rare to find other aspirants, I am planning to visit Hyderabad/Pune and joined a coaching institute there, I have good command over verbal section and have almost all the prescribed books including OG,s, Manhattan GMATs, Kaplan that I can share with, I am looking for roommate cum study partner at Hyderabad/Pune, if any one interested please let me know..