Study in Canada

Discuss about education in Mcgill University, Royal Roads University and University of Canada West

those who are desirous of studying in Canada please conect me here.

I haven't given my IELTS yet. What do you suggest what should I do?

i am Btech(ECE) 2013 passout with 74.4% marks (NO backlogs).

4 year work experience in operations (Manufacturing company).

Plz suggest me some top MBA colleges in Operations Management in CANADA. if possible give rankings too. 

also what's the salary difference between PGDM operations and MBA Operations

Hey everyone, I have done btech in 2017. And want to pursue either Master in Computer science or Master in Engineering management. Firstly tell me which course is better as per the scope in canada. Secondly, which universities are worthy to pursue these courses which has a value in canada and World wide. Thirdly, there are some universities which I had found that is McMaster, Mcgill, university of Ottawa. Do they have a good reputation in canada. And what is the scope of Computer science in canada. What will be the average package after completion of this course. I have pretty much good academic scores 10th- 8.2 12th- 85% Btech- 8.650 (no backlog) Apart from that I have won many prizes in national and state and college level. Plz guide me what should I do. Do I go to canada or stay in india and prepare for mba in India.