Study in Australia

Hello Friends… Please someone help me thru this… I completed my BSc IT in 2006 and have a job experience of 18 months wid JPMorgan into Database management… Also i have a diploma in financial mgmt frm Welingkars Now i wanna do…

Hello Friends...

Please someone help me thru this....

I completed my BSc IT in 2006 and have a job experience of 18 months wid JPMorgan into Database management...
Also i have a diploma in financial mgmt frm Welingkars
Now i wanna do my post grads but im confused between MIS and MIT courses in Australian universities....
MIS is a mixture of tech and mgmt while MIT is hardcore tech...
Can any one suggest some good univs/colleges in Australia providing these courses...
i have searched for Swinburne, UTS, Latrobe....they cover enuf of subjects but dont knw how well are they recognized..

Hello Friends...

Please someone help me thru this....

I completed my BSc IT in 2006 and have a job experience of 18 months wid JPMorgan into Database management...
Also i have a diploma in financial mgmt frm Welingkars
Now i wanna do my post grads but im confused between MIS and MIT courses in Australian universities....
MIS is a mixture of tech and mgmt while MIT is hardcore tech...
Can any one suggest some good univs/colleges in Australia providing these courses...
i have searched for Swinburne, UTS, Latrobe....they cover enuf of subjects but dont knw how well are they recognized..

For better reponse,You can raise your concern overe here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mba-in-australia-25024577

Please dont open new threads without using our search facility.

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Search Forums

Thanks,

Dear Paringogri

As you are seeking information about your studies in Australia.I have an option for you come to Sydney.You can do MIT from ECA( Education centre of Australia).ECA is in sydney which is a part of Vctoria University Melbourne. They offer students a caring environment,enhanced knowledge and better pathways for better future.It is located in the centre of the city of Sydney,2 minutes walk to Sydney Harbour Bridge ,2 minutes walk to Queen Victoria Building and shopping malls.Moreover,Sydney is awesome with manificent beaches
I hope this will help you a lot
fore more details you can mail me at [email protected]
nathlie