Study Group In Saltlake , Kolkata

Hi Guys, I am planning to appear in GMAT dis yr “2010” and looking for a study group in Saltlake.Kolkata & near by vicinity of Saltlake. It would be great to study & discuss in group :-), only serious & interested guys shd revert. Thx …

Hi Guys,

I am planning to appear in GMAT dis yr "2010" and looking for a study group in Saltlake.Kolkata & near by vicinity of Saltlake.
It would be great to study & discuss in group :-), only serious & interested guys shd revert.

Thx
Mit

hi... though i dont stay around Salt lake... i dont mind joining in...

Hi Guys,

I am planning to appear in GMAT dis yr "2010" and looking for a study group in Saltlake.Kolkata & near by vicinity of Saltlake.
It would be great to study & discuss in group :-), only serious & interested guys shd revert.

Thx
Mit

I'm staying at Dunlop,working in sector - v.I would like to join the GMAT study group in salt lake.I'm having close to 4 years of IT exp.

Hi Roy and Mit - I am staying at newtown...have you guys started group preperation , if not then can we start now...i am planning to seat for the exam on Dec . And also use the mail [email protected] for group study ..this will be faster .

Thanks .

hey guys ,,,, i am from kolkata starting preparation for gmat ok c u guys ,best of luck ,,,,,,,,want to start as soon as possible ,,,,,,best of luck ,,,,,,,