Study circle Gurgaon 2013

Hi All , i want to create a group of like minded ppl from gurgaon, preparing for cat… anybody from gurgaon , please suggest me good coaching institute to join for prep…

Hi All ,

i want to create a group of like minded ppl from gurgaon, preparing for cat....
anybody from gurgaon , please suggest me good coaching institute to join for prep...

yes i am going to start preparing for 2013

i have 1 and half years of experience & currently working for Knwoledge management @ lanco infratech ltd.
@niveditasharma :hi do you have any idea which coaching is better in gurgaon....CL TIME or IMS ... i m going for demo class in TIME this weekend.... wats ur plans for doin prep ??

i am also going for the demo class bt tom(weekdays batch ) @ TIME

@niveditasharma gud...let me know about it...so u will join weekdays batch ?

Hi All,

I have 2 years of experience in TCS.
I am going for demo class CL gurgaon sec-14 8th feb(weekend batch)

If some is planing let me know ...and suggest me which coaching is better to start preparation for CAT
@Rahul2708 Hi rahul,
i will also go for demo class this weekend at TIME and CL ...please share your experience here
about demo classes after attending...

I am working in hcl for 2 yrs.

@

@tejaswi_mittal : Hi Tejaswi,
As I believe it is very difficult to judge people by one class ,if you have u friend circle who did class in gurgaon please ask them which institute is better.

As I got the information from my friend CL is good to start from basic level .
@tejaswi_mittal i find time better. i took demo class & found it nice. let me kw abt ur experience when u finish wid ur class

@niveditasharma : do u have any idea about weekend batch, I wan take demo class TIME to.
@Rahul2708 said:
@niveditasharma : do u have any idea about weekend batch, I wan take demo class TIME to.
i think its in the evening. cl them , im sure they will be more than will to help.

Hi All,

Today I took demo class in time and found it is ok,becoz they are giving 6 hours for week to teach nd CL is giving 4 hours so I have decided to go for TIME as time is also suitable for me accordingly my office hours, plz let me know if any one else joining batch 16

Hi,

I think Cl is better. I am going to CL sushant lok center, weekend batch!

Hello Guys, I have joined T.I.M.E Gurgaon. Even I was confused which one to join, T.I.M.E or CL (never considered joining IMS). I chose T.I.M.E for following reasons : 1) Fees was around 4.5k less than CL. 2) Timings were of my choice. Moreover I am going to join CL test series and during the exams season there are Webinars ( Web Seminars) conducted by CL, so that would give me the flavor of CL as well. I am very much satisfied with T.I.M.E. VA faculty is really good, I have started loving English subject. DI + QA is taught by IIM B alumni, Mr Vamsi, he gives nice techniques and its fun to learn with him. Overall I am glad about my decision. I would suggest you people to attend demo classes and decide for yourself. But take your decisions soon, or else you would get late. Mr. Vamsi says, " You can crack CAT 3 times, if you prepare properly right from now".

@niveditasharma hii....did u finally choose a coaching in Gurgaon.if yes,which one? If you can please post your reviews.
@tejaswi_mittal hii....did u finally choose a coaching in Gurgaon.if yes,which one? If you can please post your reviews and experience.
@rowdy.akki Which TIME centre in Gurgaon???
@ramii said:
@rowdy.akki Which TIME centre in Gurgaon???
Sector 14.

i am also planning to join some coaching center
y not ims , pls???

going by the above comments , feels that TIME is the best