Study Abroad-MBA Finance

• Background: * Im 24 Years old. Im a First Attempt Chartered Accountant (ICAI) from Nov-08 Batch. Im Pursuing International CFA. Cleared Level 1 CFA & Level 2 results are on 26th July, 2010. Currently, Im working with a subsidiary of IL&FS; G…

Background:

Im 24 Years old. Im a First Attempt Chartered Accountant (ICAI) from Nov-08 Batch. Im Pursuing International CFA. Cleared Level 1 CFA & Level 2 results are on 26th July, 2010. Currently, Im working with a subsidiary of IL&FS; Group involved into Educational & E-governance services. Im into Accounts Dept., and my job profile dominantly is preparation of Financial Statements, Liasoning with Auditors and taking care of Statutory Audits, Tax Audits, etc.,
I always wanted to do MBA and make career into Management or have my own business. I want to give India a Product/service that changes peoples way of life. Something like what bookmyshow did to movie ticket booking or something like MERU Hiring a CAB is now just a call away. I have a great passion for management. Since, MBA cannot be done immediately after 12th Std., I decided to pursue CA rather than wasting 3 years of BCom and thought of doing MBA after CA. However, after CA, I decided to opt for CFA (a correspondence course) against MBA for 2 reasons:
1.CFA is technically deeper and wider than an MBA Finance.
2.CFA, being a correspondence course I can grab some work exp parallelly.
Now, I feel, taking decision that best suited at that time, I have lost what I always wanted to do An MBA.
Option to be evaluated: MBA-Finance From Abroad
Leave the Current Job and prepare for GMAT/GRE. Appear for GMAT/GRE in December 2010 and take admissions into a good MBA college by Aug-2011. Complete MBA by Aug-2013. By that time, I would be approx 27 years and thats the time I would start my career. I feel its too late to start ones career. Also, going forward I dont want to settle in US/UK. I will come back to India Thats for sure.
If I dont go for the option, I would continue here in India. Seek out a break in Finance (something in Equity Research/Invt Banking/M&A;/Pvt Equity) and not pursue MBA.
Pls Advice.

I am working as a sbi po. do i need to do mba from foreign university in order to settle abroad or is it better to course in finance?