Strathclyde Business school -MBA 2009

HI, Got admission from Starthclyde Business school (Class starting Sep 2009) :: , I am planning to join and just wanted to know any one who got the offer intend to join. Lets get to know eachother before we fly.

HI,

Got admission from Starthclyde Business school (Class starting Sep 2009), I am planning to join and just wanted to know any one who got the offer intend to join.

Lets get to know eachother before we fly.

what is the total fees at Strathclyde Business school

Hi,

Its GBP 21000 = INR 1500000(Aprox)

Have u applied for this school? Did u get offer from them?

@ summer69

congrats on the strath admit... could you share your profile? btw when did u submit ur app?

-sandeep

HI,
Got admission from Starthclyde Business school (Class starting Sep 2009), I am planning to join and just wanted to know any one who got the offer intend to join.

Lets get to know eachother before we fly.

hI SUMMER69

Congrats......me 2 got the offer.......can u pls share ur email id..or send me at [email protected]

Thanks

Congrats on your admit....can you share your experience that you had in your admission process....?

karsab1 Says
Congrats on your admit....can you share your experience that you had in your admission process....?

Hi

Well, it was not much of a hassle....application then interview and then offer...the only thing that bothered was that I had to be after the Univ to track my application and give the decision.

Today i got conditional offer.They have asked for interview.Can you please tell what questions do they ask.I have 5 + yrs exp in IT working for patni computers.What is your profile so that we could get to know better.

Hi Guys
Please let me know if applying to Strathclyde at this point of time would be very late...

Rahul,

When did u submit your application.

Congrats to all who made it!!

Regards,
Kurian

Hi guys, did you need GMAT to apply for Sthrathclyde? Thank you for answer.

Hi Sa2009 and Rahul,
Nice to hear that you got admission, I have joined by paying advance of GBP2000,
Where are guys from? we can meet up before going to Glasgow if possible,
I work for Wipro; I was in Bangalore but moved to Chennai in April.

Hi Kurian,

You can still apply, in any case call them and check.

Hi , I have got an Conditional offer what does this mean .. I have GMAT and IELTS also .. What info I got from this forum is that there will be an Interview.
Can some one help me out with this ... If there is an interview what are the questions asked?

Hi Sleeper911,

Once you clear Interview round, School will send you Un-conditional offer provided you have met all the requirements.

Generally they ask following questions

1. Why MBA and Now
2. Why Strathclyde

3. What is your long term goal (What will you do after MBA)
4. What is your strengths and weakness?
5. What will you bring to class (your Contribution to class?)
6. What is your significant achievement till now?

All the best for your interview.

I got offer from Strath although haven't got a written communication.

For those who are looking to apply -

Strath is vising Mumbai in IPC office. Get in touch with them.

Hi,

I too have the offer from Strath - formal communication yet to reach me though.

I had the interview 4 days ago - wasnt really an interview actually. The interviewer explained the course structure. Asked whether I had any questions for him... Thats it. He said the offer shd reach me in the next 2 weeks.

Congratulations on your admit. Can you share your profile. So till now I assume 4 students from India including me have got the admit.

Hey Nilesh,

Congratulations to u as well!

About my profile - 5.5 yrs in the IT sector. Currently working with Wipro, was with Citi earlier.
commerce grad from Podar (mumbai), pursued a 3 yr course with NIIT along with my bachelors - thats how i landed into IT
Decent extra curriculars during school, college as well as during work

Also hold offers from Leeds n Bath. Will take up the one from Strath.

Do share your profile as well.

I am working for a company called eClerx in Mumbai and have 4.5 years exp in ecommerce. I have 3 years managerial exp. Graduated in BE instrumentation..