stewarts and lloyds of india ltd recruitment

anyone appearing for written exam scheduled on 25 march 2018

ANYONE????

Did anybody know the syllabus for exam?

See their tricks and chicanery

Let's complain against this fraudulent opportunist...Either in consumer forum website or cyber cell

Guys the original website is www.slofindia.comwhich clearly states that the company is in liquidation.Liquidation is a process in which a bankrupt money stops its operations and starts selling its shares to clear all dues.

Now why would such a company recruit?No it wont, and thus if you check the careers section of slofindia.comthere is no such announcement.

now  about the fake website www.ssllloyds.com , the fraudsters have played cleverly , they have made its exact replica and diverted to payumoney portal for payment.if you check this fake website link on scamadviser.com it shows that the website is floated around 70-80 days ago and its server is hosted in Arizona (US).secondly it doesnt have any security certificate.You can dig into the scamadviser link for more info https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/slloyds.com

So clearly we have  been scammed.I know its disappointing. But please dont be depressed and be bold, go asap to the nearby police station and inform about this scam , also paralelly file a cyber crime complaint.This is important because forget about the money first, your personal information and documents are at stake.

Just dont keep quiet , be bold and act calm and wisely from next time.Cheers. 

Filed a complaint on econsumer.gov and consumer forum India....

Another fraud

Send a request mail to official website of this company to take some action against this criminal offence . I already sent plz u all do the same ...... Agr kuchh ni hota h to waise v kuchh ni ho rha , but agr mail krne se kuchh action hota h to koi aur aise ni fansega. Maybe aise website aur ho ya aur aane wale ho market me to log aware ho jayenge....

Is der any get reply , after filed complaint....?????????