Statistical Analysis of 2011 admits

Hi all, I have been leeching around the forum and couple of other forums to get a good understanding of details of the admits in all colleges. I get to see their profile in the corresponding thread. And then probably after couple of posts their …

Hi all,
I have been leeching around the forum and couple of other forums to get a good understanding of details of the admits in all colleges. I get to see their profile in the corresponding thread. And then probably after couple of posts their scholarship/waiver details. And it becomes really difficult to analyze with what profile who is getting what kind of scholarships/waiver and admit to which Univs.(As normally the admits go in their own thread).

So I have created an excel sheet where all the admits can post their details. Please spare 5 mins of your time guys ... this data will will help all the future applicants like me.

Also please suggest as to how to improve the sheet layout.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqyjGH6fsU8ydHV1UGtVVDNmS095bWtFTmRJai1MNGc&hl;=en&authkey;=CP78rIwN

i hope u r using hpothetical testing here...otherwise the analysis of this data is of no use!!

Hi Ani,
Can you please care to explain your point. I was not very clear bout your point.

See the whole idea is from having the data at one place to understand against a similar profile where does one (including me) has a chance of getting an admit or a scholarship, or which univ is completely out of league against a profile (as for me that will me wharton,kellog,HBS or any other IVY league school), or in which univ there might be a good chance of getting an admit but probably no schol/waiver.

Hope I was able to make my point clear. This will surely help all of the future aspirants before burning hours and months in doing univ research and putting hundreds of dollars in applications fees.