State Bank of India - PO - Exam Result

The result for the exam of State Bank of India for the post of PO will be released during October, 2015 More information will be available on the SBI website http://www.sbi.co.in in its Careers/CRPD section

Lets "not" spoil this thread too. 😛

koi hai kya yaha

A question?? during GD u all spoke by standing at ur place or just sitting coz in our group everyone spoke in sitting position only.

Many of them started starightaway without giving any introduction of them that what is their name and forgot to even wish.

Yeah but GD went smoothly and officials were quite impressed by our group that without making a fish market everyone spoke twice.

salary overview of sbi po

basic pay=23700+4 increment of 980=27620

da=35%of bp=9667

hra=10%of bp=2762

special allowance=7.75% of bp=approx 2100

cca=600 to800

total salary =approx 42k to 43k without perks

Yahan aa jao sab! Aur ko bhi bula lo..I don't remember more names

ye ban nahi hoga..:p

@nabojitb129 @DeviantBanker @PiMolitor @justmanojhere @fivestar @Gobuaa @apollo13 

Guy's, here is the link for SBI PO 2014 final results - 

https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=sbipoofficersjuly2014

link me kuch changes ker ke dekho bhai 😉

sbhi se vinti h is link ko bnd na krwana bhai 

lumch break ke baad neend jabardast aati hai..

I got Idbi.also wait for Sbi results. It is better to release Sbi results before joining of Idbi bank

Ab thoda thoda darr lag raha h.. I think you all must be having the same feelings.. fingers crossed..

Kash 5600 seats hoti 😉

did someone call the CRPD today about the results?

yaha koi doctor hai jisne sbi po ka exam diya tha ?

The General Manager (Central Recruitment & Promotion Department), State Bank of

India, Tulsiani Chambers, 1st Floor, West Wing, 21

2, Free Press Journal Marg,

Nariman Point, Mumbai

-

400 021

Phone No.

-

Fax No. 022

-

Email

-

ID

[email protected]

Off Topic......puys wheneveri am clicking on notification icon a separate spam window from facebook is opening each time.....what to do?

Guys.. who are writing IBPS Pre on Oct 3rd and 4th.. SBI result Monday tak jarur ayega nahin.. Be cool and do your best!Cutoff 40 or below hota h.. All The Best! Monday morning yaha par shore machate h.. 😁 😁

what do u guys/gals do when you know the results are out

• will be biting my nails
  • Open my admit card and note down reg no and then open the result PDF
  • Will come back and see the admit card again to check if i noted down roll no/reg no
  • will press ctrl+f and check my results
  • I scroll down each page and check for my number
  • Enter my room and switch on the comp without making any fuss or informing my parents
  • Pray to god,one last time before checking and bribe him in respect to donations and visits
  • My heart starts to pound at rates greater than 100BPS,My heart can definitely beat Usain Bolt at that time

0 voters

Ki hal chal bhaiyo... 

@nabojitb129 @justmanojhere @sanjeevabhujang @luxor 

Brace yourselves people...

October First week is coming... 🍺

what ever be the results.....we have to stand tall guys...;)