Stanford Round 2 Interview Status

Hi guys, I applied to Stanford for R2. I wanted to know if any of us have already received an interview invite? Considering the Wharton interview invitations were sent out roughly 3 weeks after application submission, I thought I’d ask if I h…

Hi guys,

I applied to Stanford for R2. I wanted to know if any of us have already received an interview invite? Considering the Wharton interview invitations were sent out roughly 3 weeks after application submission, I thought I'd ask if I had been "left out" or was it just the case of "no information so far".

Regards
Tanuj
GMAT 720 | WE : Analytics, McKinsey & Company- 2.8 Years
B. Math, St. Stephen's College

Hi TC,

A warm welcome to you on PG!!!

I have been a regular visitor and writer at PG (more on the GMAT thread than on Admissions abroad one at this juncture)

AFAIK, nobody has posted any information on Stanford Round-2 status. However go through Senapati's thread (He made to Stanford in R1) and see if you an get any information.

What else is happening at Analytics??

Wish you the very best for your admits......

BTW what is babu doing?,

Regards,
Shravan.

Hey Shravan,

I have recently got hooked on to the site and it's pretty awesome. Yes, I did check out Senapati's thread but no information I could use for my question,

Babu is doing well. :-)

Regards,
Tanuj

Deleting this post based on advise from some of my seniors.

"Deleting this post based on advise from some of my seniors"

Wow, how offensive was it ?

Anyway Stanford invitations are currently trickling out , see the BW Forum - BW Business Schools

First person based in India to get an interview invite gets a Dairy Milk from me

helo tanuj
i am brahma
i also applied to harvard and stanford
didnt heard from them yet
means at least my application is not rejected yet
but some one told me they post most regret letters one day before notification date
lets see what happens
any update on your side?
-brahma

Hi Guys,

I got my coveted Stanford Interview Invite yesterday.

My profile - 750/ 6.0 - 25/m/Indian - 2.5 years in an MNC FMCG - Work Ex across Sales/ Mktg/ Supply Chain/ V.Good EC's.

I have the interview with an alum in Bangalore.

Anyone else with an interview lined up?

hi all.
I applied to round 2 as well. tired of searchin blogs/posts links, nd there seems to b no movement. have not heard from them. The decision date is april 2nd, so does a 'no interview call yet ' suggests a reject. Generally schools also have a interview decision date were they confirm whether u will b interviewed or not, ( which was posted as 12th feb on the website initially nd then was removed !!?? )

nyways my profile
female/700/WE 3/ BE Civil/MS Construction (Penn State)/ worked with HCC (Infrastructure construction ) currently workin in fmily owned construction firm

samrudhdi