Stanford MBA Program Information Sessions in India

Following is the mail which I recieved this morning. Interested people can register for the event. In the fall, the Stanford Graduate School of Business will be hosting several MBA Program Information Sessions in India. We would like to in…

Following is the mail which I recieved this morning. Interested people can register for the event.

In the fall, the Stanford Graduate School of Business will be hosting several MBA Program Information Sessions in India. We would like to invite you to attend one of our presentations to learn more about the MBA Program, the admission process, and life here at Stanford.

During the sessions, an admissions officer will present an overview of the Stanford MBA Program and the admission process. Stanford MBA alumni also will share their thoughts about their business school experience. There will be ample opportunity to ask questions following the formal presentation.

These sessions will be held on:

Wednesday, September 28 from 19:00 to 21:00
General Information Session
The Park New Delhi
15 Parliament Street
New Delhi 110001
India
RSVP
Monday, October 3 from 19:00 to 21:00
Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Management Council Hall
Hosur Road, Electronics City
Bangalore 560100
India
RSVP
Wednesday, October 5 from 19:00 to 21:00
ITC Hotel Grand Maratha Sheraton & Towers
Sahar
Mumbai 400099
India
RSVP

Seating is limited, so please make your reservation soon. For general information on the Stanford MBA program, please visit our Web site

PS: I am not sure whether is there any existing thread on this. If there is then please move this info to that thread.

mituag Says
Newbies : Head over to The HitchHiker's Guide To The Pagalguy.com superway
Looks like you could use some of this.
Woudnt this thread serve its purpose better in MBA Abroad section rather than Chit Chat Section.

Yups... but i guess its just an event and would not make sense to put it in MBA abroad section... besides that the event is open to everyone.... so makes sense to put it Chit Chat section....

Looks like you could use some of this.
Woudnt this thread serve its purpose better in MBA Abroad section rather than Chit Chat Section.

EDIT: Found the existing link which is http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5065&highlight;=stanford ... but thats for 2004 event... and its in B-School Discussions for MBA abroad... Thread shud be moved to that section i guess....

Arey, someone tell these Stanford blokes.. that there also exists in India a place called Chennai... which ppl say is also a metro!!

i dont get it... why do these ppl have to keep their sessions in the middle of the week. dont they know that all of them (practically) who are interested are working and reaching their session at 19.00 means leaving the office by around 5.30 (mumbai guys) and what about those who want to come from different cities (pune guys) .. missed MIT session becoz of this and it seems will miss this one also..

P.s make this thread a generic one.. we have lot of info sessions coming up and everything can be clubbed in one thread only

i dont get it... why do these ppl have to keep their sessions in the middle of the week. dont they know that all of them (practically) who are interested are working and reaching their session at 19.00 means leaving the office by around 5.30 (mumbai guys) and what about those who want to come from different cities (pune guys) .. missed MIT session becoz of this and it seems will miss this one also..

P.s make this thread a generic one.. we have lot of info sessions coming up and everything can be clubbed in one thread only

ditto here. though stanford is my dream university but will have to give a miss as i am already taking a off for the MBA tour to be held on 3rd.

Anyone from chennai planning on attending the stanford info session on 28th sep 2006 or the mbafair on sep 27th 2006 at bangalore?

MavericK Says
Arey, someone tell these Stanford blokes.. that there also exists in India a place called Chennai... which ppl say is also a metro!!
Yeah please!!!
All the schools i know have their info sessions in Bangalore. Kellogg is the only school coming to Chennai i guess.
Even the MBA fair is in Bangalore.
This sucks...

Monday, October 3 from 19:00 to 21:00
Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Management Council Hall
Hosur Road, Electronics City
Bangalore 560100
India
RSVP

Wonderful! It's not even in Bangalore :satisfie:... Stan wants all of us to go visit infy campus 15 kms away from the city centre !

This is the venue for the 2006 event
Thursday, September 28 from 19:00 to 21:00
AOL Online India Private Limited
Diamond District, Tower D, Ground Floor
Airport Road
Kodihalli, Bangalore 560008

Attending the meet on Saturday(or is it Sunday?) at Hyd

Mitu, looks like you missed/deleted a coupla other places?? Baaaad verry Baaaddd

Oh, did i mention the event is at the Google building, Hyd?????