St Gallen MBA :class 2010

Hi There, I got an admit from St Gallen for the 2010 class (starting Sep,2009). Are there any current students from the 2009 batch who can share there contact details ? Need inputs on the school .Help would be much appreciated. Any new stud…

Hi There,
I got an admit from St Gallen for the 2010 class (starting Sep,2009). Are there any current students from the 2009 batch who can share there contact details ? Need inputs on the school .Help would be much appreciated.

Any new students who got admit (class 2010) ?

thanks

Hi,

I have an admit too. I've sent you my mail-id.

rgds

I have an admit from St. Gallen and now I have to confirm my participation by 31 July. I am confused as one of the current student (Indian) has said that out of 9 indians none is placed yet though there is still one month to go. Can anyone help me in deciding by replying to this thread or by PM.

Hi
I have given GMAT and got 640 score and am interested to get admission in st.gallen.My elder brother is there.So please give me detail about st.gallen and suggest me what i must do.My email address is [email protected]

Hi,
I have got an interview call from St. Gallen.
Can someone share their interview experience and advice on interview preparation.

Also, How is St. Gallen compared to manchester/lanchaster or Judge.

Comments are welcome.

Thanks.

I have also an offer from ST-Gallen and Copenhagen for sept 2011. Can anybody provide inputs as which is better??