St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai

This thread is for discussions about St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai. Placements, Cutoff’s, faculty and other related discussion is expected to take place. 2011-2013

This thread is for discussions about St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai.
Placements, Cutoff's, faculty and other related discussion is expected to take place.
2011-2013

This thread is for discussions about St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai.
Placements, Cutoff's, faculty and other related discussion is expected to take place.
2011-2013

Current students of St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai kindly join in, so that discussion about this college can be more fruitful.

Cutoff's for (OPEN) is 123....Who all planning to join this college??
Also does companies related to International business(Import- export) come for placement??

hi,,,I got st. francis at air 864.
Anyone please tell me how is the college,,faculty,placements and how much is the fees?????

Hi ... I have got St. Francis college in second round..
can anyone pls tell me how is this college ? How are the placements here ?
is it worth to take admission to this college after having exp. in Software of abt 1.5 years..pls help...

Hi ... I have got St. Francis college in second round..
can anyone pls tell me how is this college ? How are the placements here ?
is it worth to take admission to this college after having exp. in Software of abt 1.5 years..pls help...

Dude, what i would suggest is(being my personal opinion) that being having exp of 1.5 years, u shd try for better institutes! Also what is ur score?
Nishantgoyal Says
Dude, what i would suggest is(being my personal opinion) that being having exp of 1.5 years, u shd try for better institutes! Also what is ur score?

My score is 120 . I am other Home University Candidate.
Thanks for the reply..

Francis is a really good college,,,anyone getting d collg should take it,,,fees is 1.53,,and d schedule is really rigorous,faculty is superb,and average package is around 4,,highest is 6.5,,infrastructure is superbbb!!!

Guys francis is disciplined and very much focussed on learning .......it has been registered into top 16 xat allied core institutes......u cn chk XAT notification.....they have library reading and so many extra curricular activities going.....they r targetting arround 2500 companies for placement.....so its definitely a decent choice for mba !!!

Hello,
my score in mms cet 2012 is 80 ie 89.25%tile. Im expecting it to cross atleast a 100 after gdpi. COuld anyone suggest if i can get through St.Francis?

Hi ..my cmat score is 150. i am an OHU student. What are my chances of getting St.Francis?

Pl reply...