SSCWR Recruitment Exam 2016 -17 (SSC WR-CHSL-10+2-Tier 1) - PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SSCWR Recruitment Exam 2016 -17 (SSC WR-CHSL-10+2-Tier 1), admit card, syllabus, various exam preparation strategies and results. Explore more.. 

SSC WR-CHSL Admit Cards

Staff Selection Commission Western Region (SSC WR) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission was started on 21.05.1999. The Staff Selection Commission Western Region conducts exams for Western locations of India which consist of Mumbai, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Diu and Daman. Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment exams on various posts based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India. SSC WR has announced exam for Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) Tier I . Important dates for SSCWR Recruitment Exam 2016 -17 (SSC WR-CHSL-10+2-Tier 1) are as follows.

Important Dates : 

SSC CHSL Events                                                     SSC CHSL Admit Card Dates

Last date to apply for CHSL                                    201611/25/2016

Download admit card of SSC CHSL 2016               From December 26, 2016

CHSL Tier I 2016 exam dates                                  January 7, 2017, to Feb 8, 2017 

SSCWR Recruitment Exam 2016 -17 Admit Cards :

SSC Combined Graduate Level Admit Card 2016 has been issued by Staff Selection Commission Western Region. Candidates who applied for SSC CGL and who have centers in Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra, Diu & Daman, Dadra Nagar Haveli, can download SSC CGL WR Admit Card 2016 on the official SSC CGL WR website i.e. http://www.sscwr.net/. After Tier I results, candidates will get Tier II admit cards. Tier III admit cards for skill test will be given to those who qualified Tier II exam.

How to download SSC WR-CHSL-10+2-Tier 1 Admit Cards

The SSC WR-CHSL-10+2-Tier 1 admit card can be downloaded in two ways

• Candidates who applied online can enter Roll number or Registered ID no. & Date of birth to download SSC CGL WR Admit Card.

• If the candidates do not know their roll number, they should enter their Name, their Father’s name and Date of birth to download the admit card of SSC CGL WR 2016-2017.

Not able to download SSC WR-CHSL Admit card?

If the candidate is not able to download SSC WR Admit Card they should , contact SSC Western Region immediately. In order to do that, refer to the official notification and locate email ID and phone numbers specified for that exam.

If problem persists, candidates should contact SSC NER with their Registration ID, Transaction ID (Challan / net banking / credit and debit card), & the copy of challan.