SSC NWR selection post CTO 2016

Unifying the CTO candidate. Must share exam related news and all

Who is going to appear on 16th July 2017 for CTO exam. .

Which shift was tougher.. 1 or 2

Discuss Question asked in 2nd shift ....

Share ur attempt

How many candidates might have been appeared for the Post Carpet Training Officer in NWR. and approximate cut off mark for the post

Hello everyone. SSC Selection posts Graduate Level Key released. Every one post your marks here in the comments.

NWR data processing assistant

121.5 marks, ur candidate

Any chance??

Expected date of result??

Share ur scores for CTO 

I gave my examination for the post of CTO on 16 july in the second shift. Now as the answer key are out it can be observed that the second shift students are provided with the question paper and the one's attempt by the candidate in the version no 12 but the answer key provided by the ssc is the one of version no 11 due to which the second shift candidates are unable to calculate the marks obtained by them correctly. Now what is  the procdure that one should follow if any body knows please share asap. Atleast second shift students email at [email protected] as only this email id is available on the website and please call at 01722744366 if any other means of contacting them is available then plaese share. I dont know how such a mistake is done by them but atleast make an effort to notify them.

nwr investigator grade ii expected cutoff

Post : NR12816 " Assistant Examiner for Trade Marks and Geographical Identification" North region se kisi ne apply kiya tha. .kya score aaya.

RTI reply. .today's

BHAIYON ST KA KITNA CUTOFF JASAKTA HAI....CTO KA I AM EXPETING 95 MARKS IN CTO EXAM ST CAT...

Anybody filled senior tech assistant(mechanical) ?

anyone here who has qualified ssc cgl 2016

koi comment nahi ... kanhaa gaye sabhi ke sabhi

CTO SSC ME KITNE CANDEDATES APPEARED HUE... KUCH PATACHALA...IN MY CENTER BALAJI COMP. CHNDIGHAR ME 40% ATTAINDENCE THI....

Guys!!!!Any update regarding d result of cto???