Ssc junior engineer 2014 (electrical , civil and mechanical)

it is to discuss, share and gain from others experience and knowledge on topics,previous questions about ssc je

it is to discuss, share and gain from others experience and knowledge on topics,previous questions about ssc je

110 days more to exam

how many posts can we expect for electrical this year??

Hi guys koi bata sakta hai which book to refer for Paper1

http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/Draft%20Notice%20JE%202014.pdf

bhai ssc je me be qualification diya hai but b.tech nahi diya
kya b.tech wale form nahi bhar sakte

preference for filling posts for ssc junior engineer mechanical????

how is the exam patter??? can i have last year papers for mechanical to have an good idea

Can anyone tell howmany posts for electrical alone??

Puys please help me out..I am quite pathetic in Apti...please suggest me out of these two options

1.How To Prepare For Quantitative Aptitude For The CAT by Arun Sharm

2. The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examination (Khattar)

I am not a CAT Aspirant...just I want to prepare aptitude with the focus of other exams so that I dont face any difficulty in solving the quant portion from any chota-mota exam to high level PSU exams.If you have any other suggestions...please give...I will order it rght now.

kisi ka BARC ka slot book hua kya?? am not able to login although i entering the crct details...

SSC JE 2013 EE and ME Obj Papers

SSC JE 2013 Civil Obj Paper and GS and GI Papers

Guys anyone here who is from production and Industrial engineering branch.is it equivalent to mechanical

joinig kab tak denege

Guys kisi ke pass last 5yrs ke paper honge to yaha post kardo yaro..

BTech(electronics and communication) can also apply under electrical branch????????

IF yes, then for which post they could apply for????plz reply

dosto civil ka last 5 yr ka q paper tech obje & subjective paper plz yha post kr do,last yr mai kuch number se mains qualify nhi kr paya tha.

guys,if anybody has MECHANICAL question paper(obj. and conv.) of 2012,20111,2010 , then please upload it. generally they repeat some of the conventional qn in alternate yr.
THANKS in advance...