SSC JE 2016 ( mechanical)

This group is dedicated to all who are preparing for ssc je 2016. Both technical and non technical part can be discussed here. This group is basically for mechanical students. Good luck everyone!

We are here to gear up for the upcoming ssc je exam. So guys start sharing all your doubts and queries and try to post exam related discussion. I am sure we all achieve our goal if we will work in the right direction.

Definitely

How many posts for mechanical ??

"  Do you want to make available your personal Information for the accessing job opportunity in terms of DoP & T's O.M.No. 39020/1/2016-Estt.(B) dated 21.06.2016 ? : "

what does this mean ?

Is this group specifically for mechanical guys?

Wat should be the prefrences

Website not working

While applying for ssc je,i hve selected delhi as xam centre in all 3 choices ,will the application be accepted or not

Ese2017_mech Qt & Doubt This is the group where peoples who studies alone can get help from discussion of the members to clear their doubt. https://telegram.me/Ese2017_mech

Copy and paste this link in browser and go for join

can any body tell me what is the meaning of
Do you want to make available your personal Information for the accessing job opportunity in terms of DoP & T's O.M.No. 39020/1/2016-Estt.(B) dated 21.06.2016 ?
in applying ssc je exam 

@phani ,It means they will make your score and ranking public through some portal etc.,if you opt for yes.

ssc je2016 mains ka result kab aa rahaa h

ssc je2016 mains ka result kab aa rahaa h 

Dec se phele

What is last date to apply ?? Site is not working ?? What should I do ?

Payment nai ho pa raha. Site is going white blank page while opening...Anyone?

Tentative date for SSC JE paper-I released, 8th, 9th and 12th Dec 2016. 

Source: SSC Candidate corner

Are B.E(Mech) condidates eligible for ssc je exam 2016?