SSC Interview and Non-interview 2015

Open for All puys ! 

cutoff plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

will the vacancies increase?

if yes, then why they have selected only 2688 in UR category?

Qualified for NIP whats the next procedure??please help..

QQualified for IP by, I think 0.5 marksmarks in Obc.

@mohit_u @bilal22 @deadkiss @hariya00 @adityadahiya511 @bhadra.suman09 

cgl 2015 ka final result april 3rd week m

Dosto ye cpt kya bala h?how 2 prepare 4 it &is coaching reqd  4 d interview?& I m color blind if get failed in d medicals will they consider me 4 nip??veterans plz rply..

Kaise start kre preparation bhaiyo ??

hhii guys, my friend had given his category as wrong(OBC- but belongs to Creamy layer), however will be qualified even under UR. Will it pose a problem during interview for him?

Kya lgta h puys English aur maths ke milakar 3-4 marks to increase hue hoge....424,426 waale bi IP ki cutoff mein h

guys of UR category, who are in list 1 and were expecting their marks in 420's with the current keys please comment with your marks. This is to get an idea of expected increase in marks.

Thanks

My name is in interview list but i think i have just cleared the cutoff and i want to know that if somehow i am not able to fetch a ip..what are the chances that i will get auditor?pls tell me asap

selected for nip in sc category. since ip cutoff is 373, so how much should I be getting to secure an Auditor post? And what can I expect at around 360?

I am expecting 398-400 marks obc. Selected for NIP. Any chances?

What is the diff between dest and cpt? auditor possible with 400 marks around in obc cat?

OK Guys a toast to everyone who has climbed the stairs well to reach this group. I know we are not special or something BUT then again YOU MADE YOURSELF AND YOUR PARENTS PROUD....

CHEERS MATES....

PS: ok now the fun ends....Lets start preparing for the last hurdle!!!!! 

congratulations to all those who cleared..I suppose a part of our interview preparation also includes to be thorough with our desired post ...and this preference will decide the rest of our careers ,so puys lets discuss our preferences here and factor which compels us to go for that particular preference...if anyone has some info regarding any post though their acquaintances then do share , it will benefit us all..all those websites , even though they give some insight but most of them are outdated, copied or their reviews differ for some posts..

Comments ?

I am from Hyderabad and getting around 450 (obc) I want home posting so can anyone tell the preference order???

Is it necessary to have Original degree at documents verification or Provisional degree will suffice ?