SSC IMD Physics

You can discuss physics wrong questions here

24th Nov Evening wrong questions pls? Kisi ko koi mila kya??

I have got 1 wrong question. Q56 Correct answer is Avagadros number. Comments pls

bhai 105.25 gen   kuch hoga kya

I'm going to challenge Q56 and Q83( doubtful tho) from 24 evening shift. Any other doubtful questions?

Aur koi questions hai doubtful? Pls check karke discuss kar lijiye yaha pe.. kal evening(9nov) 5 pm deadline hai challenges submit karne ki.. site chalegi ki down rahegi nhi pata isliye jaldi se jaldi challenge kar dijiye..don't wait for the last moment.

23 november evening     question wrong

Guys better do Challenge Procedure before 11am because site is not working very good..it's slow and buggy. After 12 there will be too much load on it. And try to use a desktop instead of phone. Thanks

How many of u completed Msc..... ?

• completed msc
  • bsc only
  • msc ongoing…

0 voters

When will get the response of our challenged qustns....

Can somebody plz upload the physics question paper ,I didn't see my  paper but curious to estimate my  

a news circulating that there will be subjectwise cut off, is it confirmed ? some people in the group ssc imd scientific assistant of pagalguy filed rti and they are claiming that they got reply that breaking the vacancy is under process

I m bsc (hons)  chemistry ..have studied physics in 2 semesters ..am I eligible or 

Guys ,Happy new year.  There will be common cut off and imd will STRICTLY FOLLOW SSC'sNOTIFICATION FOR PREPARING MERIT LIST.

4AUG2017

Guys, Tell me seriously. Is it necessary  to renew OBC B Certificate (Non-creamy  layer) for SSC DV? What is the validity of OBC Certificate? What is the rule regarding OBC Certificate??

did soamebody got his name in the merit list of imd that cme out on 18 May but did not recieve any email??