SSC CHSL Exam 2019 to be held Online

Join the discussion on SSC CHSL Exam 2019 and Get all the details about Exam Date, SSC CHSL Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Notification, Syllabus, Preparation, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key, Recruitment, Cut off and much more.

SSC CHSL 2019

Staff Selection Commission handles the responsibility of organising various recruitment campaigns to select the suitable candidates for various positions available with the Central Government’s departments, ministries and organisations. The Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) is organised by Staff Selection Commission to select candidates for vacancies across positions like Postal Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Sorting Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA), and Data Entry Operator. The SSC CHSL 2019 Exam has been conducted to fill various vacancies with different departments and ministries.

• Name of the Exam – Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam

• Mode of examination – Computer Based Examination

• Age – 18 years to 32 years

• Qualification – 12th standard from a recognized board

Important Dates

• Publication of SSC CHSL 2019 notification – 3rd December 2019

• Commencement of online application – 3rd December 2019

• Completion of the online application process – 10th January 2020

• Admit card for SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 exam – March 2020

• SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 Exam – 16th to 27th March 2020

Application Fee

• The application fee can be paid through online mode as well as through bank challan.

• 100 for general category applicants.

• Women, SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, physically handicapped category applicants need not pay any application fee.

Exam Pattern

• Tier 1 Exam – Computer Based Test with Multiple Choice Type Questions

• Tier 2 Exam – Descriptive Type Written Examination in English or Hindi

• Tier 3 Exam – Skill Test or Computer Aptitude Test (if applicable)

For more information, visit SSC Official website– ssc.nic.in

Other Important Articles:

SSC CHSL 2019 Notification PDF Download, Check here for Direct Link

SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Check here for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3

To keep track of latest discussions on SSC CHSL 2019 Notification, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

SSC CHSL Exam 2019 : Notifications, Admit Card & Result

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced that it will conduct SSC Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2016 in Computer based mode. The Commission would soon upload the CHSl 2016 Notice on the Website of the Commission as well as its Regional Offices. The Notice of SSC CHSL Exam 2016 was scheduled to be published on 2nd July, 2016.

SSC has already made wide changes in CGL Exam 2016 pattern introducing Tier-III and making it Computer based.

As SSC has already changed CGL Exam pattern, so candidates might see new exam pattern for CHSL exam 2016.

The Current Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL comprises of 200 objective type questions from Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English & General Awareness to be answered in 2 hours.

The CHSL exam is held annually to shortlist candidates for the recruitment to various posts of Data Entry Operators (DEO) and LDC. The candidates who clear the written test are called for a typing test.

hey es bar ....online hone wala hain kya test

I have attended 2015 chsl tier II. In my hall superviser said that "write essay or letter as your wish and no need to consider about those blocks". Everyone in that hall did as she said. What I have to do now. Give me suggestions guys 

Admit cards are announced

Guys join SSC chsl group for discussion. https://chat.whatsapp.com/IU69gmP06gPI0205NBANSI

SSC Central Region me typing test shambhunath institute(Allahabad) me hota hai. kya kinhi ko pata hai ki wahan kaun sa keyboard(Company + Model) use hota hai. Agar pata ho to please share kijiye. 

kisi ka exam 7th or 8th january ko tha please review

Bhai kisi ka exam 14 jan aur 15 ko hai kya...?

CUTOFF FOR GEN?

Best mock test for CHSL 2016

Info on CGDA Auditor post... Awesome video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTg9kopKrNU 

When the result of ssc chsl 2016 will be anounced.plz must reply.

Ssc chsl me kitna minus marking h, plz tell me

Wat will b d cut off of tier l for sc cat. Any idea?

Cut off for obc

guys is there any test series for teir 4 cpt and dst?? 

espected cut of for tier 1 ur category?? and btw when can we expect the result ?

What about this guys..? Link to open hi nahi ho raha hai...

guys i have secured 135.5 marks in tier 1  chsl exam. how many marks required to descriptive exam to clear over all cutoff in General category?