SSC CHSL 2019 | Notification, Admit Card, Result – PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on SSC CHSL Exam 2019 and Get all the details about Exam Date, SSC CHSL Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Notification, Syllabus, Preparation, Admit Card, Result, Answer Key, Recruitment, Cut off and much more.

SSC CHSL 2019

Staff Selection Commission handles the responsibility of organising various recruitment campaigns to select the suitable candidates for various positions available with the Central Government’s departments, ministries and organisations. The Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam (CHSL) is organised by Staff Selection Commission to select candidates for vacancies across positions like Postal Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC), Sorting Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA), and Data Entry Operator. The SSC CHSL 2019 Exam has been conducted to fill various vacancies with different departments and ministries.

• Name of the Exam – Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam

• Mode of examination – Computer Based Examination

• Age – 18 years to 32 years

• Qualification – 12th standard from a recognized board

Important Dates

• Publication of SSC CHSL 2019 notification – 3rd December 2019

• Commencement of online application – 3rd December 2019

• Completion of the online application process – 10th January 2020

• Admit card for SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 exam – March 2020

• SSC CHSL 2019 Tier-1 Exam – 16th to 27th March 2020

Application Fee

• The application fee can be paid through online mode as well as through bank challan.

• 100 for general category applicants.

• Women, SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, physically handicapped category applicants need not pay any application fee.

Exam Pattern

• Tier 1 Exam – Computer Based Test with Multiple Choice Type Questions

• Tier 2 Exam – Descriptive Type Written Examination in English or Hindi

• Tier 3 Exam – Skill Test or Computer Aptitude Test (if applicable)

For more information, visit SSC Official website– ssc.nic.in

Other Important Articles:

SSC CHSL 2019 Notification PDF Download, Check here for Direct Link

SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Check here for Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3

To keep track of latest discussions on SSC CHSL 2019 Notification, stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

SSC CHSL Exam 2019 : Notifications, Admit Card & Result

Which is thebest website  for the preparation of SSC CHSL exam 2018 ?

DO You want to know about   SSC CHSL 2017-2018 Syllabus and exam pattern ?

Hi Guys, are you being able to apply for ssc chsl 2018. I have registered but when I try to apply, it always says couldnot connect!! What do I do?

not able to check applcation status also,,,what to do ?

guys upload previous year qoeustion papers

What are all the important subject in general awareness? And how to prepare for current affairs? 

when admit cards will be out ??

http://www.sscsr.gov.in/CHSL2017-EXAMINATION-TIER-I-CBE-KNOW-YOUR-DATEnTIMEnCITY-GET.htm

Guys for chsl, gk ke liye kirans 10650+ book is enough??

SSC CHSL 2018 exam will start from 4th of March or 4th of April??

When will admit card be released?

Guys avi tak admit nahi aya North east region ka.. any one from NER, do u have any idea, when will be our exam. I think it will be in the last of March.

• Let’s chill now
  • Jo hoga dekha jayega
  • Do not Agree
  • Agree

0 voters

bhai kya ldc mes (army hq) me state/region preference bhi maangta h kya department? 

ya fir jahan se aapka address paas padta hai aur ranklist ko dekhte hue vo posting locate karte hain?

Thanks.

Friends,  SSC CHSL 2018 Tier-I exam will be held between March 4th, 2018 and 26 March 2018. The department has provided SSC CHSL CR Admit Card 2018 and also SSC CHSL CR 2018 Admit Card according to the region. Friends can download now theri Admit Card From the given below Link.

SSC CR CHSL Admit Card 2018- Download Now

https://indiajobsdekho.com/ssc-chsl-cr-admit-card/

Who all are going for exam tomorrow?

Guys kya previous years se gk questions aa rahe hy is baar??

https://youtu.be/fE5NVpOuyYU 😢😢😢😢CHSL EXAM LEAK

Where Can I find SSC CHSL Exam Analysis for Tier 1 beign held from 4th to 26th March 2018?

Bhai please batao, kitne marks chahiye for getting any job in Delhi. Tier 1 and Tier 2 ( tier 2 kitne marks ka hota h) aur uske bad? Category : SC