SSC CHSL 2016

Update of notification,Important topics, Answer key discussions

When will be the ssc chsl2016 notification out?

SSC CHSL 2016-17 -   Click here to View official notification     

Gud books to follow: Kiran publications Mahendra publications Arihant publications

Anybody suggest best book for ssc chsl ?

As all know that chsl tier 1 exam result was declared yesterday, Can anyone tell me about the exam date (rough idea) for tier 2 ??

plzzzz reply...

expected merit cutoff out of 300 for ur candidates in ssc chsl 2016 to get any post???...plz guys do coment

• 195-200
  • 200-205
  • 185-190
  • 190-195

0 voters

kya chsl 2015 k karan chsl 2016 ka bhi result delay ho sakta hai kya??

When will tier 2 result come?

can anybody tell when tier 2 result will come?

How to improve typing speed guyz fast and Easy ?

Chsl 16 typing date calender me h?

SSC CHSL 2016 got 144 in tier 1. In descriptive tier 2, made the mistake of writing continuously instead of filling one word per box. Do I have a chance of clearing 2nd round? SC here.

What about the vacancies which are left unfilled in chsl 2015..will they added to chsl 2016...?

I got rejected for unfair means in the SSC CHSL 2016 exam. I accidentally put my own sign instead of the name given in the letter writing question. I tried to correct it later but guess the examiner didn't find it convincing. I am really scared bcz I don't know if they will debar me from attending any of the future exams. I haven't been involved in any malpractice or impersonation. It's just this sign issue. 

133.5 marks in 2016 chsl .. cn i get job if clear typing?

Is there anyone from Southern Region. Particularly Telugu States (AP & Telangana) .Pls comment below about ur ur state and TT exam dates.....

anybody attended CHSL 2016 DV & Type test at chennai? How much time it took from entry to exit? plz share your experience... 

How to fill chsl 2016 post preference order in order to get delhi posting?? My total score is 203 ur category

Hello! guys 18 spelling mistakes i found after the tt. maximum what error percent it would be?

Will TT cut off for OBC for typing test be same as 10% this year?Marks 190 please help..