SSC CGL TIER 2: DECEMBER 1

to discuss wrong questions for making representations.....

discuss wrong questions on december 1st here....

1dec candidates assemble here...3-4 question in each paper can give edge of 10-12 marks so please take this seriously..

ssc ka answer sahi hai kya koi batado please
No one wants to drive to work anymore(A)/ because of traffic jams (B)/ at rush hour.(C)/ No error (D)

Options:

1) A

2) B

3) C

4) D

Correct Answer: D

Candidate Answer: B 

I've been to a few of his talks but understood Options:
1) little of what he said
2) a little of what he has said
3) little of what he has talked
4) No improvementCorrect Answer: little of what he saidCandidate Answer: No improvement 

I've been to a few of his talks but understood Options:
1) little of what he said
2) a little of what he has said
3) little of what he has talked
4) No improvementCorrect Answer: little of what he saidCandidate Answer: No improvement 

QID : 01817 - In the following question, some part of the sentence may have errors. Find out which part of the sentence has an error and select the appropriate option. If a sentence is free from error, select 'No Error'.

Were I the President(A)/ I would award(B)/ you a title.(C)/ No error(D)Options:
1) A
2) B
3) C
4) DCorrect Answer: DCandidate Answer:

Whart about the que in maths with no options.Should we send representation for them

Can any one post english errors tooo.... Hw mny errors fo we hv in total....

Challange 184 and 195 in maths with following justifications

QID 184 (1st December)......None of the given answer keys is correct.  If we take D as the midpoint of the side BC, then AD becomes the altitude of the triangle ABC.  Now AD=sqrt280=16.73cm.  If G be the centroid of the triangle ABC, then AG will be the circumradius and in that case AG=2/3*AD=(2*16.73)/3=11.15 cm which doesn't agree to any of the given answers

QID 195 (1st December)......... None of the given answer keys is correct.  The given expression finally reduces to {(cos@ + 1) - sin@,} / {(cos@ + 1) + sin@}   and if you assign it to @=30 degree, then it values 1/sqrt3.   Now to test, put the value of theta,i.e, @ = 30 degree in all the answer keys and none of them equals to 1/sqrt3

Eng q14

the officer has /given orders to his /soldiers yesterday/ no error.

Iska answer kya 

Q120. Direct indirect

The prime minister said at a meeting, " there is no need of working president for the party now."

Ans given 2 but ans can be 4 also

P

Getting 418.25 total, any chance puys 

Getting headache after matching ans 

Some q i marked differerent but it is shoeing diff

1996-industrious 1997-Strong,lighthearted both 1979-utopian(100%) 1977-Personal advantage 1877-have been these Hav chances acc to me to fetch equivalent marks normalisation is very important for this exam ps if above ? Looks ok please reason thanks

Q145..direct indirect multiple 

He said sita, " when is d next train?"

Iska answer diya 

2)he asked sita when d next train was

But answer yeah bhi ho Sakta hai

3)he asked sita about the next 

in mei se konse questions challenge karne chaiye??

Aur aao mein koi mistake hai kya

QID-01814: It should be in simple-past or past-perfect? OR there is some other mistake?

Maths mein  QID : 01171 solve kiya kisne

maths wrong ques 184 and 195 final

I had not attempted 184 and 195, are all the options wrong? or only a wrong option has been given as correct answer?