πŸ› SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Notification – Exam Date, Syllabus and Preparation (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from πŸ› SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 Notification – Exam Date, Syllabus and Preparation (Part 1) - #86547 by dictator16.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

BC kya bawasir bana diye ho grp ko

6 Likes

telegram group banao koi ab PG walo ke liye

3 Likes

Pehle b bawasir hi tha

We have made some changes - we will also be making some tweaks to fix the bugs. We are cleaning up most of the spam, please report them as soon as you see them. We want to build a community where there is less spam and more continuity in discussions. That’s why these changes. Give it some time and I am sure you guys will prefer this

2 Likes

bhai isko phele jaisa baana do, this new format is not looking good

8 Likes

All posts have been ported over to the new system. We have changed the timelines to now sort by time. This is important as we wanted to make sure that we remove frivolous comments and also get rid of spam.

This is just the beginning, we will soon add features and also introduce new moderators who will help elevate the discussions.

I understand the new design is a major change, give it a couple of weeks and you will appreciate the new features

bot dhundhne k bad mila hai… kya naya post ese hi karte hai

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this message. But do share some insights on how to report spam, sorting by time, and other new features. All I can see is flag option and I guess it isn’t equivalent to spam.

14 Likes

Flagging a post puts it into our review system. We will also slowly add moderators who are major contributors on PG and give them access to the moderation queues. This will ensure that we get better and better at reducing spam and also reducing abusive behaviour

Hn yar

There will be zero tolerance for abusive or trolling behaviour. Please respect others on the group and please focus on increasing your knowledge and learning

Do you even know the difference between β€œabusive/trolling” and β€œfeedback”. I have given you feedback that this new interface is very bad, and you marked my comment as abusive. If you keeping flagging people’s post as abusive without any reason, then nobody is going to stay here.
I have been on this platform from last 2 years, and you are killing this platform by this new buggy interface.

You can take this as a feedback and improve your platform or you flag this comment as abusive/trolling and keep killing your platform.

8 Likes

Yes, I am aware of trolling/abusive comments and your previous one was. For ex: this current post is such a welcome relief. Happy to take feedback as long as it is constructive. Appreciate that you chose to stay and interact in a much better manner.

How u created this post ? from yesterdy I couldnt find this group ?

Finally found the group. Mains ki taiyaari bhi karo ab

Koi difference hi ni pta lag rha kb kon reply kisko kr rha kb kon post kr rha

1 Like

Hye mere karma…kha chale gye

2 Likes

Hardest shift?