SSC CGL 2016 TIER-2 special (shortcut tricks and explanation) .......................................................................... remember the fact, knowledge increases by sharing.

life without dream is life without meaning. join it and change the meaning of life.............

for english error spotting part-1 and part 2 follow testbook blog :                                                                                        https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B49a7etvp5zkN1VJSmZ1OFhjQkk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B49a7etvp5zkVHBUWF9UbVFpRTg

best book for descriptive?

Any expected date for CGL-16 tier2?

Which question is asked in ssc cgl. : check now    

students, post some question with short trick also

post some english related also..................

Guys.... maine form vrte wqt assistant in css v select kr diya hu... bt mera typing me speed nai h... agr kya mains clear krne k baad typing must hoga kya...?

Suggest a good practice book for Maths  with spcl focus on Trigno, Mensuration, Geometry, Algebra.. TIA 

what is the expected date of tier 2...???

tier 2 k liye practice books bata do. link bhi de dena... thnks in advance

FE

The teacher asked the student not to go there.

• No Error
  • Error

0 voters

what do you think: after how much time, tier-1 result will be released by ssc, after completion of tier-1

• more than 2 month
  • approx. 1 month
  • 45-60 days

0 voters

How much time will 3 pipes of diameter 1, 4/3, 2 units together take, if the water flowing through each pipe is proportional to square of diameter and largest of all can fill it in 30.5 minutes?

NO OA

Friends pls suggest me how to reach at
SARASWATI DARSHAN ACADEMYSOHNA ROAD, SECTOR 23, FARIDABAD, LAL KOTHI, CHAUHANCOMPLEX, FARIDABAD, HARYANA PIN:121005
nearest metro station.... and how much time more from there??? 

Is there any change in syllabus of maths of t2 ... or it's same as t1 with raised level ?

Can someone tell me how to start preparing for paper 4  AAO(Finance and eco)  ?? Kindly help guys !!

The avg of the largest and the smallest 3 digit number formed by the digits 0, 2 and 4 is??

0 voters

Hi Guy's.. I want practice sets for CGL tier-2 which contains more than 100 model test papers and also previous year papers. Please share if some one have such type of book.

√3 +X  + √3 - X      equals to 9         

√3+X   -   √3- X