SSC CGL 2016 CBDT TA

This is group for CBDT Tax Assistants who got selected through SSC CGL 2016. We will share further procedures and discuss/gossip everything related to TA till the date of joining.

Hi guys. I'm Pradeecp. Im from Chennai. This is my first attempt on SSC CGL. I got 5060 rank. OBC Category. TA in CBDT. My category rank is 22 (i searched the pdf provided by QMath). TA is my 5th preference. I was sure that I will get this only. And I got it. I chose this over CGDA auditor because I wanted home posting and i liked the name of IT. We will use this group to stay in touch.

Hello Pradeep..Congratulations to you...this is Diptesh from Bengal.This was my 2nd attempt.In another post someone commented that it will take 6 months minimum for joining. Do you know what should be our course of action??? Will CBDT contact us or do we need to go to them?

state wise vacancy list plz

State wise vacancy list of ta Income tax,....1114 are selected...earlier list is of 928 only/....plzzz send updated list

what was the reply of RTI of new updated vacancies of TA in CBDT

Hi selected as TA CBDT under UR category but belong to OBC. Do I get posting under OBC/UR? Becos in UR my rank is 496, might get problem during preference for state

Hi! My category wise rank for the post of TA CBDT in SSC CGL 2016 is 14 (UR). Can anyone tell me the updated number of vacancies for UR candidates in Delhi zone for this post?

Hi All! I am K.Naveen from TN. My TA rank is 133.When can we expect posting?Is there any delay in the process?

finally some action in respect of cgl 2016.  nomination of selected candidates and sending of dossier to respective dept. by western region. 

http://www.sscwr.net/notice_detail.php?noticeID=766

Place of posting kab pata chalegi SSC CGL 2016 cbdt ta k liye??

Or kitna time lagega joinin mein

any news about appointment letter of  central region and court hearing of 16 nov

All the Dossiers have been sent by Eastern Region to the concerned departments. Check the SSC-ER website. www.sscer.org

Any news about mp region. How much time will it take to complete procedure?

What about the dossier of NR region. And state allocation form.

Has anyone received any document / Attestation Forms from CBDT???

" Approx 1-2 weeks more before CBDT uploads State Allocation Form on it's website. " - shared by person who picked up the phone. You all should call and confirm the same from your end as well...

State Allocation Form will be uploaded by 28th February... shared as received. 🤘

Situation is not looking good. No update regarding State Allocation. If anyone has any info please share.