SSC CGL 2015 Interview discussion

For serious discussion on CGL 2015 interviews among those who have qualified for the interview phase

Bhaiyo interview ke liye guide karo...self study karu ya couching lu ?

I'm also here with the same doubt. Shortlisted for the first time for interview. How do we prepare. What is the strategy

CPT ki preparation ho gyi kya ?

what should be the strategy for the interview post. this is the first time i have got a call for the interview.  

Firstly Congrats to all who got shortlisted for IP as well as NIP posts!!

Myself a first timer for interview and graduated in ECE..

I personally think it would be better for ECE people who are shortlisted for interview can form a group(whatsapp preferably) and discuss the Q&A related to our subject... Interested guys can comment your number in comments section.  I shall add them to the group.

Thanks in advance!!

Will the interview be held in the same city as we have written test? What preparation has to be done ? what documents should be submitted ?

Any chances of ITI delhi or Excise Delhi after 450 written marks in UR category on basis of this year's vacancies and last year's cutoffs?

In which Interview post , there is minimum transfer and likelihood of posting at Mumbai permanently??My score is 447 UR .....can any1 plzz suggest .....

may anyone help?, in the notification of CGL 2015 it was mentioned that OBC certificate must be made between 12.6.2012 and 9.12.2015 but I did not read it that time (and I think many others also) now as I dont have that one I will be getting problem for sure. Mine last was made on 12.3.2012 and latest on 18.02.2016. This may lead many good candidates to miss in their category. CGLE 2013 & 2014 allowed OBC certificates issued till the date of document verification. So may you please guide me in this regard. To whom we should write for any help and what to write, I will be thankful for your help.

i am from  electronics and communication am i eligible for  

"Auditor in C&AG "my marks are 373 sc catogary ?? please help 

Hey guys please post the link for option form amd bio data form

Please suggest the best coaching institute and study materials to prepare for SSC CGL 2016.

Got 367.5 from sc category.. in cgl 2015 ,cutoff on non interview is 345. Whats the chance to get TA in CBDT.

My score is 416 in ST category and interview is not so good .. What r the chances of getting inspector post...