SSC CGL 2013

hey guys, i overwrote my signature in attendance certificate in cgl 2013 will this lead to zero marks? plz help me.

hey guys,
i overwrote my signature in attendance certificate in cgl 2013 will this lead to zero marks? plz help me.

• no it wont affect your marks
  • yes

0 voters

hi guys ...is there any provision to change the state after joining the department in SSC?? i got Nagaland under CAG (auditor). does any transfer of states happen after joining???

@naveenk8

hi guys ...is there any provision to change the state after joining the department in SSC?? i got Nagaland under CAG (auditor). does any transfer of states happen after joining???

Think of the person who did not receive the job

mg

ssc railway recruitment out?? any idea?

koi bata sakta hai ki kya har saal ssc cgl tier-1 me bonus marks milta hai?

hello frnds m new on dis thread cn any1 tell me mini. qualification to appear in exam

when will ssc release ssc cgl 2013 tier i results ?

Any one have any information when SSC CGL 2013 Tier 1 result is supposed to declare. Tier 2 exam is scheduled for 1st Sept...Plz respond frnds.

hey friends,anybody here who got Auditor andhrapradesh in ssc cgl 2012?lookround

Is there anyone who wants mutual transfer(ssc cgl 2012) from NORTH SIDE to MAHARASHTRA....

Actually I got MAHARASHTRA (TAX ASSISTANT IN CBDT) But i want to be in NORTH (Punjab, NCR, Himachal, haryana, J&K;).....email me if u r interested in mutual transfer.

[email protected]

Hello Guys/gals

Any book suggestion for Maths and English practice sets for SSC Tier 2 (except kiran). I also find most of the practice sets books have common practice set papers. (Simple copy and paste). Please suggest guys from where I can get practice papers?

Thanks in advance

Hi ALL.....Please tell me that what is the expected date for the SSC CGL Tier-1 Results...??

TIER 1 RESULT OIT !!!!

http://ssc.nic.in/results/home.html

@brixcel @Rajdeep_S

HERE ARE THE LISTS..

ALL D BEST.. 😃

i dont hv my roll no??????????/ wat to do

I am in but my rank is very less. close to 1 lac. any chance for me?

I made a mistake while filling up my roll no in the OMR sheet and used a whitener to make necessary corrections and to my surprise i cleared the first stage....this is just awesome !

>>In the List 1 after few names a Letter eg. k,w,q etc is mentioned what does that mean?

and

>>what does QLY_for_P3 mean , does that person is only eligible for investigator post or all of them, what if he does not give Paper 3 and only 2 papers?

Kindly reply

Hi All....please tell me that in how many days will SSC decalre the score cards of all the qualified candidates..???