ssc cabinet secretariate exam 2013 prep talk

comapring to ssc cgl , ssc cabinet secretariate is difficult or easy?

comapring to ssc cgl , ssc cabinet secretariate is difficult or easy?

is someone here appearing for recruitment of sub-inspector in delhi police and IO in NCB???

hey guys,what are the chances of my selection if my score is in the range 55 -60 ,in the cabinet secretariat exam held yesterday.i am a general candidate and had applied for the group b post of the field officer.also there were no instructions about the negative marking.what opinion do u guys have about the neg .marking.???i was not sure and therefore did not make any guesses

how was d Cabinet Secretariat exam puys??? not many turned up in d amritsar venue though....how about ur centers???

kisi ke paas SSC cabinet secretariat held on 16/06/2013(mourning shift) ka answer key hai kya ? Please share it will be very appreciated

HI puys ,I am getting 116 / 200 ,obc category....Would this be enough...Any idea on how much would be the cut off???Thanks

I'm getting 147 without negative marking....in general category....hope its above the cutoff

plz post ur expected marks, mine 103

Is there any Sectional Cut off in SSC Cabinet Secretariat 2013 exam ???

Is a score of 110/200 without negative marking and 105/200 with negative marking will let me clear the TIER-1 of SSC cabinet secretariat exam 2013 ?? please comment....
I belong to OBC category.

guys see this hall ticket

i had applied for dfo general dfo tele and pa

see the instructions page guys

deduction of .25 marks is mentioned

there are 279 vacancies in this recruitment process....considering 1:3 ration they will
call upto 1000 candidates for interview round...therefore we can say that if they call 5 times the interview candidates that will come around 5000. so in the tier 1 around 5000 candidates will be declared qualified...

i am from ner region..i have checked the total no of applied candidates from sscner site..and i have found out it to be 6600 as the total no of candidates...so i guess from others regions the figure is 50 times more(as there are always very less no of applicants from NE region in any competitive xm)..which comes out to be 1.8 lacs....

now again there was very less no of attendance in the xm...around 30-40% all over india....so total no of candidates appeared in the xm will be around ......say for safe side 65k.....

so out of 65 k they will consider 5k as qualified for tier 2....

now come the cut offs....considering the fact that our friend @tiwarignt ,who has cleared SBI PO and IBPS SO which had very high cut offs, has scored 118.75 in SSC CS exam...i think the cut off for
general will be around 105-110
obc 90-95
sc 75-80
st 60 (all approx).................................so lets just wait for the results...and all the best to you all😁

Hi EVERYBODY ................................. I have applied for the "REVIEW OFFICER/ ASSISTANT REVIEW OFFICER EXAM------2013,TO BE CONDUCTED BY PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION ,UTTAR PRADESH ......................................THE LINK FOR THE DETAILED NOTIFICATION IS AS FOLLOWS:::::::::::::::

ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE NOT MENTIONED THE SYLLABUS YET........................BUT CAN YOU GUYS SUGGEST THE AREAS I SHOULD FOCUS UPON FOR THE PRELIMINARY EXAM/TIER 1.................KINDLY SUGGEST GOOD MATERIAL AS WELL......................IN ANY CASE THIS IS A DO OR DIE OPPORTUNITY FOR ME...........................AS I HAD RESIGNED FROM MY EARLIER JOB ,AN YEAR AGO..............WANT TO START PREPARING FOR THIS AT THE EARLIEST.

A CANDIDATE IS ELIGIBLE FOR DIFFERENT VACANCIES AS PER THE DEGREE OF QUALIFICATION.............DETAILS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED IN NOTIFICATION..............THE VACANCIES FOR WHICH I AM ELIGIBLE ARE::::::::::::::::::1)U.P SECRETARIAT AND U.P.P.S.C (REVIEW OFFICER)--------------ANY GRADUATE 2) BOARD OF REVENUE U.P AND CHIEF ELECTION OFFICERS OFFICE U.P.(UPPER DIVISION ASSISTANT)----------------------------ANY GRADUATE AND 3)WEIGHT AND MEASURES(INSPECTOR LEGAL MESUREMENT) NOTE:SOME PROBLEM IS THERE IN THE NOTIFICATION pdf ,u may have to go for the doc. version please post your valuable suggestions

@punts

hey guys,what are the chances of my selection if my score is in the range 55 -60 ,in the cabinet secretariat exam held yesterday.i am a general candidate and had applied for the group b post of the field officer.also there were no instructions about the negative marking.what opinion do u guys have about the neg .marking.???i was not sure and therefore did not make any guesses

I think the cutoff will go between 115 to 119 for DFO(GD) as i think ssc will call around 600-650(as last year for cgl ssc called 100000 for 10k seats) students for tier 2 paper . Going above 120 will filter candidates to around 250-300.

What u puys think?

@punts

Hi EVERYBODY ................................. I have applied for the "REVIEW OFFICER/ ASSISTANT REVIEW OFFICER EXAM------2013,TO BE CONDUCTED BY PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION ,UTTAR PRADESH ......................................THE LINK FOR THE DETAILED NOTIFICATION IS AS FOLLOWS:::::::::::::::

ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE NOT MENTIONED THE SYLLABUS YET........................BUT CAN YOU GUYS SUGGEST THE AREAS I SHOULD FOCUS UPON FOR THE PRELIMINARY EXAM/TIER 1.................KINDLY SUGGEST GOOD MATERIAL AS WELL......................IN ANY CASE THIS IS A DO OR DIE OPPORTUNITY FOR ME...........................AS I HAD RESIGNED FROM MY EARLIER JOB ,AN YEAR AGO..............WANT TO START PREPARING FOR THIS AT THE EARLIEST.

A CANDIDATE IS ELIGIBLE FOR DIFFERENT VACANCIES AS PER THE DEGREE OF QUALIFICATION.............DETAILS HAVE BEEN PROVIDED IN NOTIFICATION..............THE VACANCIES FOR WHICH I AM ELIGIBLE ARE::::::::::::::::::1)U.P SECRETARIAT AND U.P.P.S.C (REVIEW OFFICER)--------------ANY GRADUATE 2) BOARD OF REVENUE U.P AND CHIEF ELECTION OFFICERS OFFICE U.P.(UPPER DIVISION ASSISTANT)----------------------------ANY GRADUATE AND 3)WEIGHT AND MEASURES(INSPECTOR LEGAL MESUREMENT) NOTE:SOME PROBLEM IS THERE IN THE NOTIFICATION pdf ,u may have to go for the doc. version please post your valuable suggestions

All Notifications/Examination Advertisement

Up

hi puys any idea abt tentative dates for cabinet secretariat tier 2 ?

And please confirm the course for tier 2?

Getting 123 in Cab Sectt DFO with negatives and 129 without negatives.. Any hopes of clearing tier 1 with this score?? Help puys.

i know it is not d best place to ask dis qs. so i am sorry for this
Do anyone know what online ad posting is???plz hlp me

In Test Form No. 888QM9 Official keys ..i found Q No. 49, 50 and 141 are provided wrong answers.

Could anyone acknowledge this..so that i can send representation over that?

116 only 😞 no hopes for this one