srm university

hi . i m suman m looking fr mba 2012 in srm university chennai … cn plz evrybody give their suggestions how is mba ovr thr? how is the placemnt cell nd strtng salary ovr srm university?.. plz do rply or mail me [email protected]

hi . i m suman m looking fr mba 2012 in srm university chennai
cn plz evrybody give their suggestions how is mba ovr thr? how is the placemnt cell nd strtng salary ovr srm university?..
plz do rply or mail me
[email protected]
thnk you
:sneaky:

I have studied Architecture from SRM University. It was a great experience. The course structure is well designed, just as I wanted it to be. The best part about the university is its campus. Also, you get to meet people from all over the India. I was in Ramapuram Campus and I must say, the campus is beautiful. The college is also very active in co-curricular activities. I was the part of the sports team . So overall, its a great place to study, the campus is beautiful and the college is very participatory in sports and co-curricular activities.

I feel glad that i have been a part of SRM university. I was always interested in cultural programs.Being a BBA student, i also enjoyed to be a part of dramatics society.

I have been lucky because i got an opportunity to explore myself.I think SRM is for creative bunch of people.

I pushed myself to encourage creative pursuits and nurture my own talent. Yearly festival is something to look out for. Dance,music,plays and contests are like cherry on the cake.

Plus,the students of the Festival Club supported me a lot. so i had a good time. 😁😁😁

To be honest I was enjoying Software Engineering because of MAD (Movie & Drama) club. I mean MAD was obviously not a part of engineering but it was a €œmovie and drama society €? of our university. I was always interested in acting since my childhood. But I had to do engineering, family pressure, you know. MAD provides a platform for aspiring actors and film makers. I learnt a lot from there, be it technical aspects, lighting, stage designing.....there was so much to learn.I did few short films and stage plays.The environment was brilliant. SRM encourages and pushes you to explore more and more. Learning is a continuous process and SRM ensures that continuity .

The Semester Abroad Program at SRM is really very unique. I was at Ramapuram Campus. The university provides advanced learning to the students, actually it has links with foreign universities like Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA , University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA , Wisconsin University, so it gives an opportunity to study abroad through their €œSemester Abroad Program €?.

my younger sister is a student of srm.i came to know about srm when we were searching college for her admission in BCA, all what we have heard about SRM whether its about its huge and clean campus or well qualified teachers or college placement cell everthing was as it was described in the prospectus and even better. We had a very wonderful experience with SRM my sister got placed in a Wipro Technology through college placement programme in her fifth semester.

My friend is a alumni of SRM kattankulathur campus. At present he is working in L&T.; He was placed by the college placement cell. Its really good for the part of students that in SRM opportunities are waiting for them. And SRM is a gateway of success.

The main campus of SRM University is the Kattankulathur campus. It is the campus which led to the foundation to this renowned university. The campus has witnessed so many changes with the passage of time. It consists of College of Engineering and Technology, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, College of Science and Humanities and School of Management. It is a huge campus spread over a big area which comprises of 42 blocks, spread over 250 acres. All the modern facilities like smart classrooms, central library with vast resources, air conditioned auditorium and internet facility etc are available for the students. Hostel facility is also available for the students with tasty and hygienic food. Academically also university is well renowned.

SRM University is organizing the 5th National Conference on Future Prospects in Food Processing and Quality Assurance. The event called Foodomics '14 is a national level conference which provides ample knowledge on food processing and quality management to serve our nation. Not only this it will also drag attention towards emerging advancements among food scientists and technologists. Foodomics is an event specially designed to cope up with the present scenario of food conservation with entacting its nutritional value. The event will enhance the knowledge of the students on the optimization of human health and well-being through which it emphasizes foodies to fight hunger and malnutrition in our nation.

Panimaya Jeffreena Miranda a second year M.Tech. Biotechnology student of SRM University has made the University proud by securing the first prize in poster presentation under the category of life science at the 5th Indian Youth Science Congress held at Kolkatta, Santi niketan in December. Her poster presentation was on the topic €œRegulation of breast cancer mediated bone metastasis by microRNAs €?. As she is working on regulation of breast cancer by microRNAs as part of her M.Tech. project, it was convenient for her to deliver her thoughts and views on the topic. With her strong knowledge on the subject she was able to convenience the audience with her views. This all became possible only due to the conceptual and practical teaching at the University. It has taken the University at new heights.

Various events are held at SRM University to encourage the students to come out of their shell and strive to acheive something for their overall development and growth. Thus SRM University every year organizes a Mid-Term Symposium for the same. The theme of MTS 2014 is "Broadband - Technologies and Services for Rural India" and it will take place on april4-5,2014 . The participants for MTS 2014 are students, academicians, research scholars and industry practitioners.The papers should contain original R&D; work and the case studies should be on the topics of interests but not limited to any specific topic.Some of the topics for the paper are Broadband technology for rural India, Broadband Services for rural India, E-Governance using broadband in rural India,Satellite broadband connecting rural India. The last date for the submission of paper was 10th march and the registration fee was rs750 for the students and rs.1500 for others.

TCS best student award function was organized at SRM University. TCS Best Student Award' was sponsored by TATA Consultancy Services Limited,for the best outgoing student for the year 2014, of SRM University. The award for excellence was given as a part of Accreditation Interface Program of TCS. The awardee of this year is Dheeraj Kathyal, final year B. Tech Civil Infrastructure, SRM University. He was awarded with a certificate of merit, a gold medal, and cash amount of Rs 10,000/-. He was awarded for his proficiency in academics and all-round excellence in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.

how is mba of srm univ. ........ wat is the total programme cost incl. hostel..........how is the current placement scenario like..........wat is the average pckg.

Can anyone help me out here ? I am SRM NCR passout , but my university is SRm UNIVERSITY Chennai , as my results and degree are all issued from Chennai . But what will be my colg name ? I have to mention this in some forms ? SRM IMT or SRM UNiversity only ?

I am planning for srm sonepat how is that

I got 11500 rank in srmjeee2016. can anyone say which branch i can get with this? please suggest quickly.

If we get 420 rank in SRMCAT is it possible to get desired program in MBA program ( finance) in main campus ((Kattankulathur) in SRM?

Is it compulsory to have min 60% aggregate in BE, to be eligible for MBA.!?

plz help m an srm engineering graduate , and hv got result in CGPA system...but in bpsc there is no such column for this,so wat should b mentioned in total marks and marks obtained column of academic details..(even after converting it into percentage system -wat shld b written in total marks column