Sri Balaji Society Pune ,New Official Thread For Admission Process 2014-16 [For BIMM,BIIB,BITM,BIMHRD]

The selection process for admission to the following management institutes of Sri Balaji Society, which offer Two Year Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management will be conducted centrally, in various centres. These Management Institutes are a...

The selection process for admission to the following management institutes of Sri Balaji Society, which offer Two Year Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management will be conducted centrally, in various centres. These Management Institutes are as under :-

(a) Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM)

(b) Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management (BITM)

(c) Balaji Institute of International Business (BIIB)

(d) Balaji Institute of Management & HRD (BIMHRD)

All the four Management Institutes of Sri Balaji Society are well known in the country for the excellent grooming up processes and Campus Placements. The founder of Sri Balaji Society is paying equal attention to each of the Management Institutes and ensures that the leaders in the society as well as in the institutes work together to deliver the results. All the Directors both from the Society as well as from the Institute are integral part of each Institute, work like a family and are interdependent as we ensure common customs ,traditions, standards and examinations. This collective efforts and the concept of unity in diversity is ensuring that common culture, common rules, common procedures, common grooming up process and common examinations produce good results although every Institute is fully equipped to innovate and produce good results. Therefore, taking admission to any of the Institutes imply that you have taken the right decision towards achieving the goal of corporate careers.

which is flagship campus??

m pursuing my b.e(8th sem). i got cl frm bimm for pgdm in i.t & marketing.my question is do we hve choice to choose between system mang. and marketing. n wat is the selection process of choosing specialization?

hallo admins.. please clear my doubt.

I have been selected in Bimhrd and got finance and marketing does it mean i got dual specilisation or I have to between the two. please share your valuable feedback. thanks!!
@BIMM @Agnostic459 hello Sir, I have been selected for PGDM in Telecom & Marketing at BITM. I am solely interested in Marketing, so when will I get a chance to choose between telecom and marketing?? As telecom subjects are completely new to me, so I am scared a bit hoping that I'l not be forced to take Telecom and will be given the option to choose Marketing stream. Is it completely my choice to choose between the two?
Also how is the placement scenario in BITM- TELECOM & MARKETING?? Please mention the average package offered in that stream if possible.
Kindly reply as soon as possible as I have to take a decision in a day.

Thank you.

Guys if you have any query then please shoot here.

Biib vs mitsob is better? 

my September CMAT score 68 percentile and cat score is 53 percntile. Do i have any chance to get a call from BIMM?

Ny 1 from bhopal/indore wants to meet in person nd requires more info, admission forms can contact me on -07756062917

http://balajisociety.org/festivals-sbs.html

Bimm is betr or bimhrd??

is dere any dress code for girls in bimm,i found girls wearing saree in prospectus aswell as on website too.wearing saree is not a big deal bt hw can sm1 manage dere studies wearing saree evrytym 😛

People who are interested in joining SBS can shoot  their queries here.

How is the HRD & PM programme at BIMM? what are the placements like? and total fees pertaining to this particular course? Can someone please advice me on this?

Any 1 got selected for bitm finance programme

Cannot find this Grandmasters consultancy address and contact no. as mentioned in the email. Can someone confirm if its legit?

All those who are sure of taking admissions into SBS can join this facebook group 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sbspgdm1517

hello..i got a letter regarding admission for pgdm in bimm..

can anyone form the current batch through the light of hw this college is..whether i should join it..i m preety confused..

pls inbox me the no. i would like to talk regarding the same..pls asap coz tom is the last date..

I have ITM navi mumbai and BIMM as marketing option. Plz tell which is better in placement and name. I have less time plz