SRI BALAJI SOCIETY PUNE ,NEW OFFICIAL THREAD FOR ADMISSION PROCESS 2013-15,[WHICH INCLUDED BIMM,BIIB,BITM.BIMHRD]

he selection process for admission to the following management institutes of Sri Balaji Society, which offer Two Year Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management will be conducted centrally, in various centres. These Management Institutes are as…

he selection process for admission to the following management institutes of Sri Balaji Society, which offer Two Year Full-Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management will be conducted centrally, in various centres. These Management Institutes are as under :-

(a) Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM)

(b) Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management (BITM)

(c) Balaji Institute of International Business (BIIB)

(d) Balaji Institute of Management & HRD (BIMHRD)

All the four Management Institutes of Sri Balaji Society are well known in the country for the excellent grooming up processes and Campus Placements. The founder of Sri Balaji Society is paying equal attention to each of the Management Institutes and ensures that the leaders in the society as well as in the institutes work together to deliver the results. All the Directors both from the Society as well as from the Institute are integral part of each Institute, work like a family and are interdependent as we ensure common customs ,traditions, standards and examinations. This collective efforts and the concept of unity in diversity is ensuring that common culture, common rules, common procedures, common grooming up process and common examinations produce good results although every Institute is fully equipped to innovate and produce good results. Therefore, taking admission to any of the Institutes imply that you have taken the right decision towards achieving the goal of corporate careers.

All the further queries will be answered here

cutoffs and placement avg.. and fee structure

@ganeshvardhu hey the cutoffs are like you can apply with any score at this moment...SBS only gives 30% weightage to academics,remaing 70% weightage is given on your performance of admission process test which includes GD/PI/WRITING skills ,which is conducted by us at across 25 cities all over india

The dates for the admission process is on our website

Regarding Average Package so its around 4.85 lpa..and ultimately depends on your capabilities and potential.There are many company's which comes for the campus at around almost 250+

The fee structure is 6.5 lakh for 2 years,additional fee around 70 thousand which may include Breakfast, alumini fee,library fee,Dresses etc.

What is the last date for applying online?

@Vags90 last date for applying online is 15 th feb

I am intersted to take marketing or operations at BIMM , can u please tell me placements for marketing AND OPERATIONS (AVG SALARY)?? WHICH ONE HAS A BETTER PLACEMENT RECORD ??

@utsb well both the courses are good here ..it depends on your interest ..placement for both these courses are very good. operation will be good with your mechanical backgroud..

@aman1mba i am having electronics engineering background , can u please give me some data for operations( placement , batch strength ) for BIMM ?

@aman1mba one more doubt - is it just operations or IT WITH OPERATIONS / SUPPLY CHAIN WITH OPERATIONS ?? PLZ REPLY

@utsb d batch strength for marketing is about 300 n for operation is near abt 30 dis year n d companies that r coming according to d number of students n d avg pckg is abt 4.5-4.8

as u r for electronics eng background i would also suggest u to think for bitm telecom specialization as d compettion u r going to face is going to be less n d companies which r coming r also gud n provisde gud offer.......as the telecom market will be better at the time of ur placements....so d chance of offer wills be more...........think of it.....n ultimately its going to be ur decision.......

@utsb its only operations n for IT its systems batch n no course for supply chain mamagement ....but yes u will get knowledge abt that in operations studies
@ank_1214 the avg pkg that u have given is it for both marketing and operations and plz answer my one more doubt IS IT JUST OPERATIONS AT BIMM OR IT with operations/ supply chain with operations??? thanks
@ank_1214 the avg pkg that u have given is it for both marketing and operations and plz answer my one more doubt IS IT JUST OPERATIONS AT BIMM OR IT with operations/ supply chain with operations??? thanks
@@utsb c as the placement process is centralized so the avg pck is 4.5Lp.a ........but u can say a little bit difference between d two becoz the batch strength for operation is less comparing to marketing.................der is seperate batch for operations n systems n no sorry suuply chain management here............u wellcome
@utsb operations is a different batch and SYSTEM (IT ) is different batch...there is nothing like operation with IT or operation with suppy chain
@utsb --- i did my graduation from panjab university (chandigarh) but correspondence. Can u confirm from the admission cell that wether i am eligible to apply for bimm or not. The reason for my correspondence is that i was persuing CA and in that no regular course allowed.So plz help me on that

@Sumit28007

mrng sumit..........to apply for balaji u need a full time graduation degree

@Sumit28007 hey.. yes no correspondance degree is acceptable.. there is need of a Full time degree..i can understand the thing that you were doing CA as well.. but sorry rules are like that only!!