srcc gbo

hello evry1 :: m taking srcc’s test 4 gbo program ds year.cud ne1 plz provide me wd a detailed analysis of the areas covered in maths and d kind of questions asked in gk section…i mean if it ws mor of static gk or questions relatd 2 intern…

hello evry1
m taking srcc's test 4 gbo program ds year.cud ne1 plz provide me wd a detailed analysis of the areas covered in maths and d kind of questions asked in gk section.....i mean if it ws mor of static gk or questions relatd 2 international affairs n current affairs.

hello evry1
m taking srcc's test 4 gbo program ds year.cud ne1 plz provide me wd a detailed analysis of the areas covered in maths and d kind of questions asked in gk section.....i mean if it ws mor of static gk or questions relatd 2 international affairs n current affairs.

well the kind of maths questions are like snap and nmat based questions..
emphasis is given on speed and accuracy in maths , reasoning and english .. as far as Gk is concerned well current affairs and and some commerce related Gk should be prepared.
hello evry1

plz chk the following thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/global-business-operations-srcc-du-2009-11-admission-queries-and-discussions-25035658

u shud get answers to all ur quesries .... since u r new to PG .... i would like to point out that u shud first chk for relevant threads and if they are not present then only open a new one .....

hope this helps .....

cheers

@mods-- i think this thread can be closed

hello,
dts true...m new to pg..... i chekd d relatd threads bt cud nt make out hw to post my quuery.....neways cn u plz guide me on hw to close a thread.....?

hello vinay, thnx 4d information.......cn u plz tl me if d maths section also covers questions relatd to higher maths......actaly i have neidr taken snap nor nmat.....n do thier gk ques emphasize mor on international affairs....i mean as deir prog implies...?

yar koi GBO ke result ke date ko batayaga