Srcc gbo result 2011-13

SRCC is out with gbo result… On the basis of written admission test held on 23.01.2011 at various test centers in India for admission to two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business Operations a total number of 391 candidate…

SRCC is out with gbo result...
On the basis of written admission test held on 23.01.2011 at various test centers in India
for admission to two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Global Business
Operations a total number of 391 candidates have been short-listed, in order of merit,
under different categories for Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI).
The Group Discussion and Personal Interviews have been scheduled on 25th, 26th and
27th day of March, 2011 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) between 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Candidates would be called for GDPI in batches.
The call letters for GDPI to all short-listed candidates are being dispatched by speed
post. In case candidate does not receive call letter by March 18 , 2011, he/she should
contact at the following numbers or personally meet the S.O. Administration on
working days and timings only (Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.).

hey adept,
r u studying in srcc, please tell me smthing abt life in srcc, & placement record, industrial exposure for students ,
& wat exactly operation management is all about.
hope u will give me ur quality review.

there are already 2 threads going on.
1. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gboshri-ram-college-of-commerce-admission-helpdesk-2011-2013-25057877
2. http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/srcc-gbo-paper-discussion2010-25049736

kindly post there it will be helpful to students too.

@mods please close this thread.

hey wat r the gd/pi processes involved ...
do the also ask graduation specific questions....or commerce specific...for in my btech background

no nothng from academics is asked as long as u r not a commerce student. they mite ask dem a few economics ques. very general ques r asked and d duration of the PI is not too long..!!