SRCC - GBO 2007-2009 - Written Test Results Out!!

Finally, the results are out after the loooooooooooooooong wait. They have been posted on the College NoticeBoard and are now available online at - www.srcc.edu Congrats to all call-getters!!

Finally, the results are out after the loooooooooooooooong wait. They have been posted on the College NoticeBoard and are now available online at - www.srcc.edu
Congrats to all call-getters!!
Finally, the results are out after the loooooooooooooooong wait and can be accessed at - www.srcc.edu
Congrats to all call-getters!!

give me d whole link...i cant find on d site..

Hi,
I am not able to find the link at SRCC site...
please update...

:wow:

SRCC: Seriously Ridiculous College Communicationz...

has

GBO : Great Broadcasting Operations!!

when the results come out the site crashes just 1 guy has seen it.... they were expecting like 10 guyz to log on?... brilliant aint it?....

waise... sabr ka fal meetha hota hai..(to all those waiting with me)!!...

Puys - here goes the direct link to written test's results -
GBO RESULTS 2007-2009

so true wicked ....... trying to log on to the site from 2 pm ... but cant .... i hope they dont conduct they classes this way ....although i m not hoping ....i am worried for u guys

wow ...guys i m selected ....my first call of worth for my first season of MBA enterance exams ..... pray for me .... i really need to convert this

wats this s.no neone!!! is it the rank n al???

herez the link .... BoL

Global Business Operations (Fees) : www.srcc.edu

hey..guys...me 2 in!! btw ny idea abt gd-pi ?

hello!!!!
is the s.no the rank kya????
batao yaar!!!

@kool_einstein

seems so.. otherwise whats the point in putting it up in a jumbled manner.. neither roll no. wise nor.. alphabetically... most probably is the ranks.

still it would be better not to base ur judgements on sm1z speculation give em a call yaar... (ab to apna hi college hai!!) n b sure!!

meanwhile congrats 4 d result.!!
yes congrats to all the call getters....
now friends i have a question ????????

can any one of you know when will be the GD/PI scheduled any idea about the dates
like as to wat were the dates last year.................if any one of you can find that out plzzzzz:)
yes congrats to all the call getters....
now friends i have a question ????????

can any one of you know when will be the GD/PI scheduled any idea about the dates
like as to wat were the dates last year.................if any one of you can find that out plzzzzz:)

hey guys..hre i m again..hv been associated with g bo fr 3 days bfre i moved to mib at dse.. so cn help u guys out as a senior...;)

gd pi aschedule shud b up pn net soon...u guys wud b inforemd via post also
last yr v hd interviews within 10days of result being announced..so b prepared..

atb...

errrr,,,thats soo scary!!! within 10 days!!!
sir ji, acads poochte hai kya??btw,,..i ve talked to u on d-skool thread too...uska bhi bata dena..about acads i mean..
me frm engg bckground n a fresher!!!:)

hey "wicked" bro...
thanks..i ges u must b rite...cya there dude!!! hope v finally get thru!!!:)

Bhai log .. Plz tell me wht is dis course about.. n how r the placements n alll

I passed out frm DCE in 2005 presently workin wid Siemens in Del 4 last 2 yrs..

I have a call for interview..Is it worth goin for me. I mean after DCE n Siemens..

Guys who have got thru .. Can i have ur nos i wanna discuss abt. next phase

my no is 9871162555

Plz revert if anyone is seriously interested in discussing next phase strategy

Cheers Amit

hey guys....
congrats to all the call getters...kudos for a job well done....!
there is plenty of confusion prevailing as far as the gd/pi scheduling goes... i believe we will get to knw our slots thru our call letters....
so pls post ur time slots asap so that everyone gets a fair idea abt how things are likely to be poised...!!!

yeah man .... this is kinda strange ..they have not given the dates of GDPI .... i hope they dont announce them abruptly and hardly give us any time for prep....coz thats wat they did last year .......