SPMG aka IPMG 2010-2012

Hello everyone… Welcome to SPMG (IPMG). All those who have selected in the Batch of 2010-2012 may kindly introduce yourself here. This is your place… So lets rock and lets have your first experience here. Shout everything o…

Hello everyone...

Welcome to SPMG (IPMG).

All those who have selected in the Batch of 2010-2012 may kindly introduce yourself here.

This is your place... So lets rock and lets have your first experience here.

Shout everything other then placement placement placement as i know you all had done lot... lot ... and lot research on this topic... So lets have some fun here...

Enjoy the best moments of your life... enjoy this 2 unforgotable years.... rock the life time achievement of being into a Bschool... Enjoy... play... work... prepare assignments... festivals... conferences... fun... nightout.... nightmare with case study... and everything.... and at the end... companys will come to hire School Baccha's :

So lets rock.... Start the discussion... introduce yourself... share your experience about short stay in Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar... etc...

hi nihit,
kishlaya here..off late in this SPM PDPU forum there has been talks and projections about placements being some say 60,some 70,some 80,some 90...i visited the campus and heard a good response from seniors and I think it ought to be good...as petroleum is the sunrise sector..so kindly put an end to all these canards by sharing your insider views.

so much has been said about engineers especially with IT work background, as I scroll the placement brocheure 2 in every 3 guy/gal seems to be from that background and heard from seniors that IBM along with other major IT companies are helping in designing academic circulum, which will inturn facilitate the smooth transition.so kind request to also put an end to these unwanted rumours that IT is of no use through your views.

@nihit gentle request to pass the word amongst your batch mates to join this facebook group where all present and future students can have a mark as a single cohesive unit on a social networking site.

fACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?oid=108229989213822&success;=1&failur; e=0#!/group.php?gid=108229989213822

Dear kishlayamisra,

As i mentioned in my first post, Kindly keep this thread off placement and all discussions. Share the Life@IPMG experiences here. Placements are still 2 years away and no one can say what will be scenario after 2 years.

If you want, kindly contact the seniors and get the details.

Regarding the link of FB, instead of starting the new groups... Why dont you join the groups of IPMG/SPMG already started by Alumni (of 1st Batch) and other seniors in orkut.

Hey buddies!!!

Its shreyas here...joining SPM 2010-2012 batch. Will come a little late though, coz m having a bond with L&T; which is too expensive to break . Maybe a week or so...
First, my introduction...i come from surat, a mechie from NIT Surat, working with L&T; since last two years!!!!

Will meet u all there!!!

hi shreyas,

Welcome to IPMG... which batch passout are you from NIT? I suppose you are from 2008 batch...right...?

So what are you working on in L&T;?

correct...a 2008 batch NIT passout. Am working on special projects at L&T;!!!
wat bout u??

correct...a 2008 batch NIT passout. Am working on special projects at L&T;!!!
wat bout u??

I am 1st Batch passout ... IPMG.... Alumni

cool....so where has the OnG sector led u today???

In HR department of an IT firm of government company 😃

so...howz life there??? and wats ur current job profile??

Life is awsum in Gandhinagar.. one of the best place to stay....

This place is too small to write the profile 😃

hey nihit, cn u pls send me ur ph. no and mail id...??? i hav smthng imp. to talk to u..
u cn send me private msg. thru pagalguy..

@seniorji's,
I am joining IPMG 10-12 batch this june...
I am a freshman Chemical Engineer from VVNagar, Gujarat...
Hope these 2 years of my life be the most memorable college experience.....
Also, I'd love to hear some cherished moments spent by you seniors in spm while you wr part of your Alma Mater:D

hi seniors and batchmates

name: saumil bhatt
profile: m.sc in biotech

eagerly waiting 2 join the institute

name:- Aditya R. Kapre
B.Tech (Elect. Engg.)
Ahmedabad...

Woow... welcome welcome....

Hope to have a grand freshers party soon and do send me an invitation too :D

When is your sessions starting??

sessions starting from 28th June.....

yups.. da sessions start on 28th june.. and we are very much eager to meet all our seniors

Official Introduction:-
Indraneil Mukherjee
B.E.(Chemical)
Ahmedabad.
Eagerly waiting for 28th !!!

\m/