SPM Gandhinagar: Official Discussion Thread for Admissions -2014

SPM PDPU Gandhinagar offers a distinct management course with different specializations:MBA(E&I;, Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations) - 120 seats For admissions related queries for SPM, feel free to post on this thread and we will take utm…

SPM PDPU Gandhinagar offers a distinct management course with different specializations:

MBA(E&I;, Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations) - 120 seats

For admissions related queries for SPM, feel free to post on this thread and we will take utmost care to answer them as fast as possible. 😃

Hi guys, so what is a pre requisite for one to pursue an mba from SPM??

This is how I will get my degree. :mg:

hi,

please tell me whether there will be an interview center in south india ?

Wats the avg salary offered at PDPU?
Post separately for MBA(PM) & MBA if any!!

@koustavindia

Wats the avg salary offered at PDPU?Post separately for MBA(PM) & MBA if any!!

So far, there has just been one batch that has been enrolled for the general management program. And hence there have been no placements so far for them. The first batch will have their placements a month from now next year. 😃

As far as the placements for the Energy and Infrastructure is concerned, the highest package offered was by PSUs like BPCL(Every year), ONGC(2012), HPCL(2011), GAIL(2012) and private firms like L&T;(every year) and Yes Bank(2012). The package we are talking here is 12lakhs per annum.
The average package in my batch (MBA 2010-12) was somewhere around 6.8 -7 lakhs per annum with all but one students getting placed. Last year the average package dropped a little, as the market was in a bad shape, and was somewhere in the range of 6 lakhs per annum.

what is the last date to apply?

SPM Details

Official Website: http:/spm.pdpu.ac.in

Facebook Page:

can any body tell when is the last date to apply

is

School of Petroleum Management, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar

better than upes dheradun?

Hello,

What is the CAT percentile cut off for MBA(Energy & Infrastructure)?

how is the placement season this time?

are the placements 100% ... and what are the profiles offered by different PSUs

what is the the fees for mba in spm .........??

What about the cut-off for MBA(Gen. Manag.) for this year ?

OR
Any idea regarding last year cut-off ?

is spm only for experienced candidates or even freshers can apply ........??

n what is the last date for applicaion.....?

Only 2 days to go for our flagship International Conference on Energy & Infrastructure (ICEI) 2014. Visit our website for details of the Conference.😃

I have 48.59% in cat 13
in 19 th 80
12 70
25 month exp in energy sector
can i get admission in SPM PDPU

I have 60 Percentile in CAT 13, I belong to Category 2A, Can i get a admission??