SPJIMR PGDSM MIT 2007 -2009 Final Results!

Congrats everybody Results are out. Iā€™m in :: :: :: :: :: ::

Congrats everybody

Results are out.

I'm in

Congrats to all people in the merit list !

Cheers..

Abhinav

Hey ppl.....
The website still says Final Merit List For PGDSM-MIT and not PGDM(SM)....
So does that mean no AICTE approval.

Hi All,First of all I would like to congratulate all the people who have made it to the merit list and to the waitlisted people(Lets hope that all og you get through).Now that the results r out lets start discussions pertaining specific to the course. Since they have not mentioned the date for foundation courses, it has poised some diffculty for people working to think about their last working day and to take care of other factors like booking tickets and all (Since its a holiday season). So, nybody has any idea as of when can the foundation course probably start and how long is it expected to last. Come on guys..start pouring ur inputs...Maverick

come here

SPJIMR - PGDSM-MIT 2007-2009 GD -PI Calls Out

So we did not get the WL no. and the wait has gone longer... :wow:

Does anyone have an Idea till when can we expect the second merit list (lsit of ppl. who have cleared the wating list)...

Also, If someone in merrit list and not joining, Please do post.

This is what they have to say abt AICTE approval

"
This program has been applied for AICTE approval. As per AICTE directives on foreign collaborations, the admission will be effective strictly in accordance with the instructions from AICTE, regarding approval and nomenclature.
The program in scheduled to commence on campus on June 15,2007. The prelearning phase is expected to be after the instructions are received from AICTE. "

wondering upto when this will go ??

Hi
Me not through:( , neither merit list nor wait list.
Strange for me.

After getting a WL 5 in PGDM (specialization IT), i was considering this as sure convert, coz my profile is same for both courses + first interview was same for both and second one was also decent.
Most imp reason for this was that i was banking on number of seats.
But only SP people knows what went wromg.
Might be they were looking some other kind of profiles for this course or there might be better candidates with same profile than me, who applied for this course. šŸ˜ƒ

See what happens with PGDM WL 5:wow:

Reposting the stuff here.. for ur perusal

source mit 03 yahoo group

Hey ppl.....
The website still says Final Merit List For PGDSM-MIT and not PGDM(SM)....
So does that mean no AICTE approval.

Till the offer comes in paper to our respective addresses I m not so sure whether I am in..
hey me is in the merit list toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All those who are converted/waitlisted want-to-join/still deciding, please do join the google group.

SPJIMR PGDSM MIT 2007-2009 | Google Groups

Make sure that u log in via ur gmail ID's. It makes more sense then.

Guys, please do join this group

Puys

Congratulations to all call getters.Party hard ppl

All the best for waitlisted candidates.

Chak De Phatte

Hi all,
We congratulate all those who have made it to the finals.

Abhishek Ranjan Tiwari
SPJIMR

Hi Abhishek....

Long time No see!!! šŸ˜‰ Would be really glad if you could shed some light on some of the queries that are being listed day in n day out on the thread..... Primarily, what exactly are the changes that's gonna happen vis-a-vis AICTE (including pre-learning & joining date) ? and the deposit that needs to be paid and by when?

P.S. Thanks for all the help that you've given us thus far.....

cheers
Aishi

Hey guys!!

You can all join the newly formed "SPJIMR - PGDSM-MIT 2007-09" community on ORKUT......

Congrats to all!!!
Aishi
Quoted from an earlier post posted in a different thread

Thanks Abhishek for all ur help... and good to see u back in action!:)

friends lets get to know each other and pour our thoughts in to the group

Guys where are you all? lets keep our discussion going !!!
Quoted from an earlier post posted in a different thread

Thanks Abhishek for all ur help... and good to see u back in action!:)

friends lets get to know each other and pour our thoughts in to the group

Guys where are you all? lets keep our discussion going !!!

i am not able to find the community... šŸ˜ž
aks89 Says
i am not able to find the community... :(

Hey Ady!

I deleted the commnunity because as someone correctly pointed out, a lot of ppl don't have access to orkut from their offices.
Think it's gonna be better if all of us join Nishant's group on google.
Let us all join the same thing...... what say? ab to do saal sath guzaarne hai!!!! :)

Cheers
Aishi

Hello Ppl.....

Phew! Atlast.... feels so good to see my name on the site!!!! šŸ˜ƒ Congrats to all of us who made it and all the best to everyone on the wait list.......
I know we still have loads of questions to ask..... especially after the 'wonderfully worded' prelude on the result link... and i think the only way we can get some answers is if the seniors can help us out. In most respects, the seniors have been wonderful thus far, especially abhishek and somansh and i'm sure that they'll get back to us whenever they get a breather from their awfully tight schedule!!

In the meantime, It'll be really nice if all of us join the google group that nishant has created so that we can start our 'clubbing' :satisfie: as Ady has mentioned before........

Ok now some serious stuff... I had gone to a SBI today, and contrary to what I read in one of the PGDM threads, the 10.5% interest rate that SBI is giving out to students of SPJain is applicable in all branches of SBI throughout India, and not just the Andheri branch...... I firmly believe that taking the loan from SBI will be the best option as the other banks have interest rates of around 12.5%......
Also, the documents that SBI will need from SPJain in order to process this loan are as follows:

1. The offer letter from the institute
  2. The expense certificate from the institute
  3. The prospectus / course curriculum from the institute
Please note that printout of e-mails will not do, they need a letter with the SPJain letterhead.

As far as the students are concerned, all that's needed of them are:
  1. Xth marksheet
  2. XIIth marksheet
  3. Proof of address and age
  4. Income proof of a Guarantor (Not necessarily ur guardian)
Loans upto 4 lacs don't need anything except the above, but anything more than the amount would require a collateral.

So i guess the first step for all of us who need a loan would be to get an offer letter and all the required stuff from SPJ.........

Keep posting all of ya n do remember to join the google group!!!
cheers
Aishi