SPJIMR PGDM (1 yr) 2009 - 2010 batch

Hi friends, Here I am starting a new thread for those who have applied for the SP Jain 1 year PGDM program starting from Jan 2009. We can post our queries and share our experiences here. Also please share your profiles. My profile is 710 / 5 (…

Hi friends,
Here I am starting a new thread for those who have applied for the SP Jain 1 year PGDM program starting from Jan 2009. We can post our queries and share our experiences here. Also please share your profiles.
My profile is 710 / 5 (GMAT), 4.6 yr exp in IT (as of date).
Does anybody know how many seats they have for this 1 year program and how many in IT?

The last date for application as per the website is 30th March... I am also planning to apply...

thanx Suresh for starting the thread...Boss this cpurse is PGPM...i am also applying this year but on the basis of CAT score..

going by the last years statistics published in its placement page of the S P JAIN inst website,there is 24 students in operation and 34 in information mgmt..so total 58 and if we take care of those who didnt sit for placement around another 10 so i can guess it will be not more than 70 seats..i think tis is going to be maintained..

thanx Suresh for starting the thread...Boss this cpurse is PGPM...i am also applying this year but on the basis of CAT score..

going by the last years statistics published in its placement page of the S P JAIN inst website,there is 24 students in operation and 34 in information mgmt..so total 58 and if we take care of those who didnt sit for placement around another 10 so i can guess it will be not more than 70 seats..i think tis is going to be maintained..

Hi all of u,
I am Rahul this side from present PGPM batch of SP Jain
There r 60 seats in the programme
35 for IM & 25 for OM
There r no sponsored candiadates in the programme
Best of luk to u all
Hi all of u,
I am Rahul this side from present PGPM batch of SP Jain
There r 60 seats in the programme
35 for IM & 25 for OM
There r no sponsored candiadates in the programme
Best of luk to u all

Hey Rahul,

Good that you clarified the doubt over the number of seats for this program. Any idea what is the conversion ratio? How many applicant applied last year for IT management? What is the average age of the students and what is the average GMAT / CAT score????

hi & wish u ol a very gud luk.

my query is i hav a score of 89.45 in cat'07 and work ex of 53 months till date

do i have any chance??

Hey Rahul,

Good that you clarified the doubt over the number of seats for this program. Any idea what is the conversion ratio? How many applicant applied last year for IT management? What is the average age of the students and what is the average GMAT / CAT score????

I m not very sure about the conversion ratio. It was most probabily 1:4
Average CAT score is around 96 percentile
Avg GMAT is around 700 , although not may guys have entered thru GMAT

I have created a thread for one yr prog of SP Jain
The link is as folllows. Go thru it & I presume many of ur querries wud be addresses, If not u can always get back to us

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/27886-sp-jain-mumbai-one-year.html#post948294

cheers

Hello Rahul,

Can you throw some light on the campus recruitment scenario in SPJ for the IT Management section?

Thx,

The link is as folllows. Go thru it & I presume many of ur querries wud be addresses, If not u can always get back to us

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/27886-sp-jain-mumbai-one-year.html#post948294

cheers

Hello Rahul,

I have applied for SPJIMR for the OM

my profile is like this

GMAT-690
Work Exp:- 4 years 8 months by December 2008

More than 2 years of International Experience, i am curently in UK and will be here till December

i have also got the offer for SPJAIN Singapore/Dubai
but wanna do my PGPM from SPJIMR.

Can you tell me what are my chances of getting a call yaar ?

and from which dates will the interviews for the same start ?

Please clarify my doubts ...

Cheers,

cheers

Hi All,
Why dont we all use the above mentioned thread. The above thread also deals with 2009-10 batch. Why use two different threads. Just a suggestion.

Thanks and Regards