SPJIMR: PGCIM Admissions 2012 Queries

Hey all… I hope you all have got mail from S P Jain Institute of Management & Research Regarding PGCIM. I want to know following points 1. what is the degree associated with this course eg. MBA or PGDM 2. What are the core lear…

Hey all..

I hope you all have got mail from S P Jain Institute of Management & Research Regarding PGCIM.

I want to know following points

1. what is the degree associated with this course eg. MBA or PGDM
2. What are the core learnings in this program
3. How is it beneficial to 2+ years exp candidates specially from operations/Design work background. (As per SPJIMR website)
4. What ESB Business School, Reutlingen University and IESEG School of Management has to do with this program.
5. Considering placement in INDIA, what is the criteria & Previous year reports of placement of this specific program.
6. Finally does this program offer a good ROI (Total cost of the program is 14.5 L)

If any senior is there, Please shed some light on these points.

Regards
ZEHEN

Anybody would like to contribute??

I also got the mail today!!! any seniors out der ??? shall we apply for the following

even me wondering wat it is about!

I had a query seniors..
My profile is as below:
X- 79.6 %
XII - 84%
Btech - 73%
Good extracurriculars and achievements.
Had been associated with an NGO M.A.D for the last 2 years.
Work experience ..till dec 2011 is 28 months in an IT firm but my CAT score is less 64 percentile. Can i expect a call for thsi PGCIM. I had already applied for SPJIMR PGDM course so i guess not suppose to pay for this PGCIM separately.

Please reply back to my query..

No seniors are seeing this post I think. Do we have seniors of particularily this program??

hi
i found this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pgcim-spjimr-mba-international-management-esb-reutlingen-university-queries-25071139

Think you can post ur questions here

Hello Friends,
We will be happy to help you answer questions. I am from 2011-2012 batch.

Hello Friends,
We will be happy to help you answer questions. I am from 2011-2012 batch.

You still in SP or went abroad?

Hey Friends,
I am Abhinav. I will help you guys on the information related to PGCIM.

Hey abhinav

Could you please look into my query (the first post)

Hey Friends,
I am Abhinav. I will help you guys on the information related to PGCIM.

Thanks a lot to seniors for joining this thread.

1. How is this program beneficial to 2+ years exp candidates specially from operations/Design work background. (As per SPJIMR website)
2. Considering placement in INDIA, what is the chances. (As i dont want to work abraod)
3. ESB stands nowhere in top 200 B-schools of World, but SP jain does in top 100. So what is the point on colaboration with ESB.
4. As per ESB there is some process of Master Thesis. Would you please explain it about it.
5. Finally does this program offer a good ROI (Total cost of the program is 14.5 L)

Regards
ZEHEN
zehen Says
You still in SP or went abroad?

We went abroad 😃

1. The program is beneficial for experience people, operation people have good demand in the market.
2.Placement depends on your capability.
3.The whole reason of this course was to create INDO-EU experts, with increased trade relations with Europe.
4.I am from IESEG batch, I will ask someone from ESB to help you on that.

Thanks a lot to seniors for joining this thread.

1. How is this program beneficial to 2+ years exp candidates specially from operations/Design work background. (As per SPJIMR website)
2. Considering placement in INDIA, what is the chances. (As i dont want to work abraod)
3. ESB stands nowhere in top 200 B-schools of World, but SP jain does in top 100. So what is the point on colaboration with ESB.
4. As per ESB there is some process of Master Thesis. Would you please explain it about it.
5. Finally does this program offer a good ROI (Total cost of the program is 14.5 L)

Regards
ZEHEN

hi abhinav.
placement will be done from spjain mumbai or france?
if both then what will be diff in placements ?
also it is necessary to know french to apply for the program ?

On completion of the program we will it be called a degree or a certificate ?

hi abhinav.
placement will be done from spjain mumbai or france?
if both then what will be diff in placements ?
also it is necessary to know french to apply for the program ?

On completion of the program we will it be called a degree or a certificate ?

The site says MBA from any of the two colleges.

And if I dont want placement in EU then? Can I get placement in India directly?

do freshers have any chance of getting a call...??

Okay, I am very much interested in PGCIM, I have 86.88 percentile in CAT, what chance do I have? What is the cut off?

You have good chance.

MrFit Says
Okay, I am very much interested in PGCIM, I have 86.88 percentile in CAT, what chance do I have? What is the cut off?