SPJIMR Admissions 2014-16 First List (Profile List) Announcement and Discussions

The profile based shortlist for admissions to 2014-2016 PGDM programme is now out.Kindly log in to the admissions portal to view the same. http://admissions.spjimr.org/pgdm_portal/login.aspxKindly note that these are the first set of calls m…

The profile based shortlist for admissions to 2014-2016 PGDM programme is now out.

Kindly log in to the admissions portal to view the same. http://admissions.spjimr.org/pgdm_portal/login.aspx

Kindly note that these are the first set of calls made to applicants solely on the basis on applicant's profile.

Group Interview dates:

Slot 1 (open to Profile based call getters, who have opted for Mumbai earlier)

23rd Jan- 25th Jan, 2014: Mumbai Phase I

Slot 2 (open to profile based and score based call getters)

Feb 5th - Feb 8th , 2014: New Delhi

Feb 12th - Feb 15th , 2014: Bangalore

Feb 17th - Feb 19th , 2014: Kolkata

Feb 19th - Feb 22nd , 2014: Mumbai Phase II

P.S. Any applicant interested to schedule his/her interview in Mumbai (Phase I) is requested to drop a mail to: [email protected]

:thumbsup: :cheers:

Congratulations to all the profile call getters. You are now one step closer to being a part of SPJIMR. mg👍

Got a call for Information Management 😃 First biggest call of my life !

Got a call for IM :) mg

Shortlisted for Information Management, Unbelievable, 1st best call of my life 👼

shortlisted for IM , hopefully won't be a disastrous experience like last year :)

Can anyone shortlisted for marketing share their profile?

Can any call getter plz share their profiles so that an idea regrdng profile based calls can be formed. TIA 😃😃

The 1st and biggest call of my life and something to cheer about after disastrous few months .

Profile shortlisted for Information Management :mg:

Shortlisted for Finance..such a relief (Hopefully just the beginning)

is workex mandatory to make it to spjimr ??? 😞

shortlisted for IM, but I had chosen Mumbai for interview while applying for spjimr.. can I change it to delhi for giving this profile based interview? @DeeBee1 @guru_saini48

@The.Red.Devil

Shortlisted for finance ... 😃 😃 😃 :)

@DeeBee1 Is there any way to look at the forms we filled... ?

Friends,I badly need some suggestions; I submitted my SP JAIN Application on 25th November..Although the amount(ie 1200 INR) was deducted through my credit card; I did not receive any confirmation mail from them;Only I have the credit card instantly generated statement proving the payment was successful in SP JAIN GATEWAY that day..2day after talking to their ADMIN DEPT, I sent them the mail along with the screen-shot of the Credit card statement ; So please suggest me what might be the issue?? Is it better to forget SP JAIN for me?? pls weigh in..😠😠😠

did anyone get operations call ??.. i called up SP jain authority..they said that the mails will be sent throughout the day.. is the login page active and final ???? Plz help.

Yay! Marketing. :P

Anyone with a call in ops?

@DeeBee1 @The.Red.Devil I have received a profile based call. I had indicated earlier that I can attend the interviews in Mumbai...but is it possible for me to attend the interviews in Bangalore?